Blue Up Stim Free Log or something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 23:

Got up early and took 2 caps BUsf, 3 aee, 4 cee, 1 3d burn with 1 scoop Xtend.

Worked legs, just been doing less sets but have been getting good pumps and soreness, which is about my usual off cycle. All I did was 3 sets of reverse calf raises, 3 sets of calf raises (reps 50/40/30) with lighter weight to get a burn going and keep it with minimal rest between sets.
    All I did for legs was 6 sets of leg presses. (reps 50/40/30/25/25/25)
    The first 3 sets I used a range of motion between top out and 70% down.
    The last 3 sets I did about 25% below top out and just let the weight go as low as it would to the bottom. I do lighter weights cause I have to. I don't do 15 sets of 5 different exercises either. I'd like to, but I can't because of joint problems. That's the thing about when I was on cycle, nothing hurt and I was able to go heavier than usual, that was pretty great for me.

Took doses late afternoon and kept the energy going, it was so much more productive lifting before work (always is, duh)

So here's my dosages/supps now.

dose 1: 2 caps BUsf, 3 aee, 4 cee, 1 3d burn, 1 or 2 scoops Xtend, 2 scoops whey if after workout.

dose 2: 2 caps BUsf, 3 aee, 4 cee, (sometimes 2 amp, or 1 3d burn) I vary the amp cause it's stong to say the least. I try not to take stims more than 2x's a day and not after4-6 pm.

dose 3: 1300mg bulgarian trib, 1300mg fenugreek, 50mg dhea, 1000mg maca, 1 nxt. Will run through about 1 more week with 1 nxt @ night then stop.

Comment

side note bs: on day 22 I took 2 amp and 4 psychotropin and it actually made me tired. I did have a slight energy buzz but the psycho pretty much cancelled out most of the amp. psycho for me is actually better for relaxing and going to sleep.

as far as stims go, the next stim I get is gonna be red acid. Besides taking supps, I'm a collector of them, especially stims. I got a bottle of redline caps, amp, 3d burn, stacker3, yellow subs w/eph (pre ban leftover) yeah it's a few years old. All those pretty pills and no one to love them! I gotta get at least one bottle of each for a group hug! Yeah I'm a sick person but f**k it! I'm making gains in muscle mass

Comment

more side note bs: with BUsf @ 2 caps 2x ed and all the other supps I'm taking it's starting to feel a bit close to (not exzactly tho) when I was on cycle. In the future I'm going to go the 'natural' route. PCT depression/sides were a bitch and my cycle supps were considered mild. I did run the 17-alpha (iron tek) stand alone like and had much lesser sides afterwards.

Comment

Day 24:

Rest Day, might work abs cause I've been neglecting them. Took my regular doses and I'm feeling pretty good today. Not tired, and last night after work I crashed before midnight and that's all she wrote. Was up @ 9-am today and didn't sleep at all today. Been eating like a pig. Appetite took a huge turn after upping BUsf from 2 a day to 4 a day. Took one amp this morning and then another 6 hours later. Didn't use 3d burn today. Not going to use psycho until maybe later tonight to chill an hour or 2 before bed, or maybe just go with zma that contains 1mg melatonin for bed. Who knows? That's all for today, if anything else happens I'll type it.

Comment

Day 25:

Took my supps and worked out arms, shoulders and forearms.
            Did 6 sets of exercises starting with the 50 rep burn set for bi/tri. kept the burn going while adding weight. For shoulders I did some lighter lateral raises and made em burn. I do heavier mass movements for shoulders on chest/back day. Did 3 sets of wrist roller for fores.

Great pump everywhere, by biceps were hard and I used an ez curl bar for triceps and varied my grip and felt every rep of every set in my tri's. Just took 3 scoops Xtend (got grape this time) it's a powder in a black can compared to the white can of watermelon that was flakes. I like the taste of the grape better. My weights and sets have gone back up since my week of post cycle. They're now at the level they were at on cycle. Fatigue and lethargy from shutdown is leveling out I think.

Next two days will be off days, so I'll probably end up riding the bike and maybe doing abs. I've neglected my abs for about 3 weeks now and it shows. Gotta get back on schedule with the cardio too. Mood is getting better as the weeks have gone by too, not feeling so down.

Comment

side note bs:

Haven't done any measurements on my arms for several months. I'll measure them over the weekend to see if I made any gains in size with all of this.
              I suck at cutting, can't seem to follow anything to cut up that I do start. I always end up pigging out cause I don't follow my diet properly and get all screwed up. I was making some progress then I started eating crap. I suck. Much to learn I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                side note bs: on day 22 I took 2 amp and 4 psychotropin and it actually made me tired. I did have a slight energy buzz but the psycho pretty much cancelled out most of the amp. psycho for me is actually better for relaxing and going to sleep.

as far as stims go, the next stim I get is gonna be red acid. Besides taking supps, I'm a collector of them, especially stims. I got a bottle of redline caps, amp, 3d burn, stacker3, yellow subs w/eph (pre ban leftover) yeah it's a few years old. All those pretty pills and no one to love them! I gotta get at least one bottle of each for a group hug! Yeah I'm a sick person but f**k it! I'm making gains in muscle mass

Comment

side note about day 25:

Worked out in the AM and had my 2 scoops of whey then some solid food and went to work. They had some barbeque @ work. I wandered around work for an hour or so then went to the food and was so damn hungry it was scary! I ate 3 hamburgers and anything I could throw down. Now, this is how I was eating on cycle when I really had a good workout. I ate again later then had a 2 scoop whey shake before the night was over. Then I went home and ate again! Jeeze, I was eating like a machine. Didn't feel bloated or anything like I overate.

Comment

Day 26:

Sore as hell from that basic workout for arms yesterday. I think the thing that turned me onto short, intense workouts was from reading Dorian Yates in M&F some years back when he was saying he gets into the gym, works out like mad for 45 minutes, then gets out. He also said that if you spend anymore than 45 to 60 mins working out, you're wasting time. This is the best I remember the article, and it's stayed with me cause Dorian was one of the first blokes (for me) that made sense and was big as hell.

My workouts are getting stronger and I'm feeling better and better. I think the pct blues are gone for the most part. Energy was great today, left out stims all together to take a break from them for 1 or 2 days. Arms are pumped as hell, shoulders and forearms right along in there. BUsf is good stuff!

I'll just say for me, it works!

Comment

Originally posted by Shutup
                      Question Pure: At my current weight of 320 what would be sufficient doses of fenu, dhea, maca and BU in your opinion?
                      I would get baseline bloodwork done first and go from there

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        I would get baseline bloodwork done first and go from there
                        Ok cool, Thanks PU!

Comment

day 27:

Still off stims and the morning was good. Not as good as day 26 tho. By the end of the day (27) I was feeling pretty tired and after work I went home and crashed. That's it for today.

Comment

Day 28:

Got a couple days off from work. Slept late, pretty tired, feel lethargic. Gonna pop some supps and a cap of amp and try and workout. Thinking possibly lethargy was from stopping stims cold. Had 2 cups of coffee and I'm still ready to go back to bed. Lemme get these supps down and I'll holla back later yo!

Comment

day 28 workout:

4 cee, 1 amp, 2 BUsf, 2 Powerfull, 3 methyl 13-c, 2 scoops Xtend.
                              Energy came in about 30 to 60 mins, after 60 mins worked chest, back and shoulders. Warmed up with close grip presses for 50 rep to get my burn happening. added 20 lbs and kept the close grip and did 4 more 25 rep sets.
                              Was really diggin the feel from the close grip. Was reading John Lee's post about CG's and just a slight hand movement made me feel more of my chest come into play. Lat pull downs went well too. Used a set of straps for the last two sets and added more weight when my grip was just about done, the straps really let me go much further. Read the post about straps too... The stuff worked good! Shoulders were a mix of front and rear millitary presses. Really got a good burn and narrowed my grip again to hit things just a bit differently. Ended up doing 1 warmup set, followed by 4 or 5 heavier sets.
                              Took 2 scoops Xtend right after last set, then 2 scoops 20 mins later of whey. Ate a peanut butter sandwich 45 minutes later, then ate some chicken an hour later. arms still feel pumped from workout on last friday. I do have to work on my forearms more tho. They need to come up a good bit, have to be careful of overtraining them being they are used in every upper exercise. The bulge is getting bigger with them though, as well as my arms and the rest of me. Didn't mention I added 2 Powerful 3 x's ed on saturday.
                              That's all for today, will report of tomorrows soreness, well, um.... tomorrow

Comment

day 29:

pretty sore today. Not as tired as yesterday. May work abs today or something. Libido and mood are both up and running. Don't know what else to type today. I've stopped the nxt. Still have 5 or so left but want to stop. Will continue with 2 PF 3x ed, 2 BUsf, cee, aee. Had a sample of methyl 13-c from iron tek, it kicks ass! so I used the m-13c the one day as indicated. Will use stims as desired possibly 2x ed. You know, amp or 3d burn.
                                Took a 3d burn today. Since I've rediscovered supps my workouts have only gotten better which makes me feel better. I'll shutup now.

Comment

Working...
                                X