.: Purple Wraath...first day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by headinahole
    I'm about 1/2 through my first tub of it, at first I wasn't sold. Now it's literally a staple in my daily routine, right up there with water and multi-v.
    I felt the exact same

Comment

Originally posted by Wild_Weasel
      I don't work out without it now. First time I used it I loved the BA tingles and was hooked. Been using it ever since. I tried working out without it one day...I did not like that. I wanted to go home halfway through my routine. I'm finishing up another grape tub and have a big tub of lemonade flavor sitting here. I think you will like PW (stack it with WF and you will really love that, I know I did).

As far as the sweet flavor in your mouth, that goes away after a few times of using it. I had the same thing happen to me, no big deal. Use plenty of water as well.
      Im on the lemonade in a big way now, the taste seems to get better and better every day
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

the old stuff used to leave a funky taste in my mouth for a while, the new stuff is a lot better.

wraath is great, especially for extended cardio. i would bring 4.5 scoops along with me when i did my 60-120 mile rides on my mountain bike and on my way home i was still kicking ass.

i would sometimes skip wraath on lifting days if i didnt feel like mixing it or didnt want to drive home to get it, but never if i was going to do any kind of cardio, you really notice it with cardio.
        - Joe

my controlled labs log...
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106664371

Comment

Go without Wraath? I'd just call it a day and go home before I trained without.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I know it helps me on core and leg days, trying to get a full set of military press supper-set on top of deads can be trying...

Comment

wraath is the bomb. it takes the limits, and pushes them up like 10x, and then you break the limits you knew, and now you know new limits to break. gitit?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                wraath is the bomb. it takes the limits, and pushes them up like 10x, and then you break the limits you knew, and now you know new limits to break. gitit?
                Now can you dig that ssssuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
                X