Generic Fish Oil
    B Complex and C Vitamins
    Purple Wraath
    Scifit BCAA's
    Bronx Plain Tri-Creatine Malate

Stats @ Start Of Use

215lbs @ 12-14%

Claims

There's no need to stack a nitric oxide product with a creatine product. Get Diesel NOS Ether utilizes a Kre-Alkalyn Creatine combination, a proven strength and power builder. It slso increases endurance and lean muscle mass. For those of you who are not aware, in 2005 NOS Ether powder was the #1 selling Kre-Alkalyn containing formulations at several top internet retailers. Combine that with NOS Ether being heralded as the most effective creatine based strength and power builder they have ever used by consumers helps to understand why NOS Ether is in a class of its own. The strength, the power, the pumps the endurance, the lean muscle mass gains are all real; this is NOS Ether now in convenient capsule form!

The "Triple Threat Matrix" is a proprietary combination of three ingredients stacked to maximize the delivery of three key nutrients involved in increasing strength and lean muscle mass. The three key ingredients are Vanadium (as Amino Acid Chelate), Chromium (as Polynicotinate), and Banaba Leaf (standardized for corosolic acid). Our proprietary blend of these three ingredients produce a ridiculous increase in the uptake and storage of creatine, protein and carbohydrates in the muscle. ETHER will increase protein and carbohydrate storage so dramatically you will feel your muscles expanding creating pumped and hard muscles with every protein shake, weight gainer, or meal.

Ingredient Profile

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 400mg 667%
    Sodium (as Na phosphate) 80mg 3%
    Potassium 164mg 4%
    Magnesium 120mg 30%
    Chromium 400mcg 320%
    Vanadium (as amino chelate) 400mcg

Proprietary Blend: 2942mg
    Kre-alkalyn creatine, magnesium malate, sodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, rhodiola rosea, gynostemma, banaba leaf, vinpocetine, astaxanthin.

Direction Of Use

As per directions on workout days - tri creatine malate post workout & off days

Directions:
    Workout Day Directions: Consume 3 capsules 45 minutes to 1 hour pre-workout. Consume an additional 3 capsules 15 to 30 minutes pre-workout. Immediately following workout consume 2 capsules with or without food. Total 8 capsules on workout days.

Initial Thoughts

i purchased this product based on chucks claims on it being more of a strength enhancing supplement.

Taste

N/A

Mixibility

N/A

Final Thoughts

After what seemed like 12 serves, the bottle was empty, i cant say i was overly impressed, didnt get any pre-workout energy from this. pumps were ok, but pumps come naturally so i wasnt really looking for that. strength was ok, got a few extra sets here and there, again nothing to amazing.

i did notice an increase in thirst while using this product, as with all chuck's products, water seems to be the key, as you would expect with most supps on the market these days.

i think due to the fact im not a "power athlete" as such i didnt really get to utilize the full effect of Nos Ether.

Web Store Link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/nos.html

Overall Rating

In my opinion, this product seemed weak and underdosed compared to its powdered brother (no longer available)

i think chuck has realised this, with the release of Nos Purcursor hopefully better result will be acheived.

i cant give this a high rating, it didnt do much for me, but for the avid powerlifter, the nos stack (purcursor + Ether) may be up your alley.

6/10

Nice, detailed review.

Comment

X-Factor

Da Main Man's Product Reviews

Product

Molecular Nutritions X-Factor

Supporting Supplements @ Time Of Use

Animal Pak Multi-Vitamin
      Purple Wraath
      Generic Fish oil + B Complex + C Vitamins
      Dymatize Elite Whey Protein
      Bronx Plain Tri-Creatine Malate

Stats @ Start Of Use

215lbs @ 12-14%

Claims

Every serious bodybuilder knows the awesome feeling of training in the zone. Banging off reps with a serious stack of plates on the bar, your muscles burning with a pump so intense you swear your skin is going to rip. Yeah, being in the zone is a big time thrill, and for sure helps you build freakish muscle. But, the zone is nothing without the "X". The zone is how you train. The "X-Factor" is how you grow!

...up to 15 lbs of muscle after just one 50 day cycle!
      If a powerful physique is what you want, then nothing is more important than the "X". What we are talking about is revolutionary. It is the single greatest anabolic discovery of the new century. It will take your body to a new dimension, with more muscle, reduced body fat, and freaky pumps that will shred your clothes into a pile of threads. We are talking about a serious discovery made by one of the only men on the planet capable of such a powerful discovery. A man so dedicated to anabolic research that he literally wrote the book on it. We are talking about William Llewellyn, performance-enhancement scientist, ANABOLICS 2000 - 2005 author, and CEO of Molecular Nutrition. He is no lightweight when it comes to anabolic research and discovering new muscle building substances. Holder of several U.S. Patents on anabolic compounds, Llewellyn adds his newest and greatest anabolic discovery to the list. - "X-Factor"

Ingredient Profile

Serving Size: 1 Stock
      Servings Per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving:

Arachidonic Acid: 250mg

Other Ingredients:
      AA Oil (a proprietary blend of arachidonic acid, palmitic acid, steric acid, linoleic acid, y-linolenic acid, dihomo-y-linolenic acid, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, lignoceric acid, and other fatty acids), gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel color, and carob.

Direction Of Use

Directions: Take 1 softgel 3-4 times daily for 50 days (2 bottles are required for a full cycle). Do not exceed recommended dosage. Take 50 days off before repeating. To maximize benefits, avoid supplementing omega 3 fatty acids, or other anti-inflammatory products, while taking X-Factor.

Taste

You would think N/A but in fact if you have ever experienced Fish-oil Reflux burps, they have nothing X-Factor burps...NASTY!

Mixibility

N/A

Final Thoughts

I really had High hopes on this product considering the price and the high praise it gets on some forums, i though id give it a shot.

the first week was nothing special, until i jumped on the scales, i was up a few pounds, which i though was either carb loading, sodium or maybe just full bowels.

i never got any severe doms/soreness/joint pains above the norm.

I used fishoil, and high amounts of fat on cycle, i got sick of reading countless threads about what not to eat blah blah. Phosphate said there may well be some synergy with the fishoil so i gave it a shot.

i never got extreme pumps, i never do even with so-called pump products, i did however get the muscle fullness i was expecting.

after 50 days i went from 215lbs to about 227lbs + a few % increase in BF. i cant complain, im the heaviest and strongest i have ever been and with in inclusion of the fish oil + high fat diet (reletivly low carb) i think the product worked well.

Web Store Link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn/xfactor.html

Overall Rating

Top Product, pricey, but in the end worth it.

IMO unless you have Solid training, and a descent diet this may be a waste.

not a newb supp.

8/10
      Last edited by Da Main Man; 08-21-2006, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Animal Pump

Product

Animal Pump

Animal Pak
        Bronx Tri-Creatine Malate
        Dymatize Elite Whey
        Fishoil + B & C Vitamins

Stats @ Start Of Use

~220lbs @ ~14%

Claims

A Pre-Workout Creatine Matrix - Built on the proven foundation of creatine, Animal Pump is no passing fancy. It's a no bull, high octane performance supplement designed to help you blast through plateaus and preconceived limitations. In addition to a full daily dose of creatine in the form of an advanced matrix (including patented MCC, CEE and TCM), you also get (1) a fusion of a swelling NO Blast Complex; (2) a shocking Energy Rush Complex; (3) an immune-support antioxidant blend; and (4) potent cell volumizers, all wrapped up in a special nutrient transport complex. From top to bottom, Animal Pump is complete and comprehensive.

Ingredient Profile

Serving Size: 1 Packet

Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg 100%
        Selenium (as selenium selenate) 100mcg 143%

Foundational Creatine Matrix: 3000mg
        Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC)
        Tricreatine Malate (TCM)
        Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)

NO Blast Complex: 2000mg
        Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Arginine-AKG)
        Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglurate (Ornithine-AKG)
        Citrulline Malate
        L-Carnosine
        L-Norvaline

Energy Rush Complex: 500mg
        Methylxanthine Complex
        (caffeine, theobromine theophylline)
        Evodiamine
        Vinpocetine

Antioxidant Complex: 700mg
        Grapeseed Extract
        (standardized for 95% OPC)
        N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
        Green Tea Extract
        (standardized for 60% EGC)
        K-R Alpha Lipoic Acid (K-R ALA)G)

Pump Transport Complex: 1000mg
        Taurine
        Ginger Root Extract
        (gingerols, shaogols)
        Cinnulin PF
        4-Hydroxyisoleucine (20%)
        Bioperine
        (piper nigrum extract standardized for a minimum of 95% piperine alkaloids)

Other Ingredients:
        Methylxanthine Complex (50% kola nut extract and 22% guarana extract), cinnamon root extract, evodiae fructus extract, fenugreek extract, vinca minor L. extract, gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, FD&C Yellow #5 & #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1.

Initial Thoughts

I've always wanted to try Storm/Shock Therapy together as a stack, but freight was just unacceptable, so this seemed the next best thing

I like the idea of Animal Products, lil' baggies look cool and are very convenient for those on the run.

First use, i was off caffeine for a good week beforehand and was hoping for a nice energy boost, i took it 30 mins preworkout, energy didnt hit me straight away, in fact at the end of my workout i started to get kinda jittery, then WIRED!

Direction Of Use

Directions: Take 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training, preferably on an empty stomach.

i only used this product on training days, and TCM on off days and post workout.

Taste

N/A

Mixibility

N/A

Final Thoughts

wasnt as impressive as powdered energy/creatine/pump drinks think - Energized Expand, but still an enjoyable product.

minor strength gains, descent pumps, and no messy drinks are all a "+" in my book.

i would definatly recommend this product for those who hate mixing horrid drinks.

Animal Pump + Flex + Pak would make great combo.

Web Store Link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pump.html

Overall Rating

Not the cheapest product, but a Great price for a capped product, considering what you get. the idea of a "energy" cap is awesome for those who workout late can just remove that from the stack. descent amount of creatine (i still would recommend a few grams of cee/TCM/mono post workout)

Niiiice one fella's

7/10
        Last edited by Da Main Man; 08-21-2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Dymatize Elite Whey

Da Main Man's Protein Powder Reviews

Product

Dymatize Elite Whey Choc Mint.

Ingredient Profiles

Ingredients:
          Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate, Cross Flow Ultra Filtration Whey Protein Concertrate (providing di-peptides, tri-peptides, oligo-peptides, and poly-peptides), Whey Peptides, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acessulfame-potassium.

Web Store Link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elite.html

Taste

Mixed with water, its not crash hot. 5/10

Mixed with skim milk, this is better than ON's version. there is a definate minty taste to it, subtle chocolate flavour. 8/10

if you have ever tried plain BCAA's you can kinda taste the bitter after-taste, but barley noticable.

Mixability

Mixed very well in water, few stirs in a glass and its done.

i always use my mini hand held blender with milk, i like it thouroughly mixed, with a slight foam. might as well get it right huh. mixes easily, no fuss.

Final Thoughts

Cheap, Taste good, Nice profile + the fact it has an enzyme blend makes it perfect for those who have a slight sensativity to WPC. the 5 grams of BCAA per serve in very generous and makes this a great protein.

IMO Dymatize > ON buy a long shot.

8/10
          Last edited by Da Main Man; 08-22-2006, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Great details!

Comment

Excellent reviews.

Could you please do a review on StimX?

Ty - *****.

Matt.

Comment

ISS Research Oh Yeah! Bars

Da Main Man's Protein Bar Reviews

Product

ISS Research Oh Yeah! Peanut & Caramel

Ingredient Profiles

Calories 380
                  Calories from Fat 180
                  Total Fat 19g 30%
                  Saturated Fat 7g 33%
                  Trans Fat 0g
                  Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5g
                  Monounsaturated Fat 7g
                  Cholesterol 5mg 1%
                  Sodium 130mg 5%
                  Total Carbohydrate 31g 10%
                  Dietary Fiber 4g 15%
                  Sugars 8g
                  Sugar Alcohol 15g*
                  Protein 26g 52%

Vitamin A 0%
                  Vitamin C 0%
                  Calcium 6%
                  Iron 10%

Ingredients:
                  Peanuts, Protein Blend [(Oh Yeah! Blend Consisting of Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Hydrolyzed Gelatin], Chocolate Coating [Chocolate Liquor, Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Sucralose, Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor), Vanilla and Salt], Caramel (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Non Fat Dry Milk, Maltitol Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Corn Starch, Butter, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor), Soy Nuts, Glycerine, Peanut Flour, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Sucralose And Potassium Sorbate Added As A Preservative.

Web Store Link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iss/oh.html

Taste

this aint no "healthy Protein Bar" its a damn snickers lol, i'm not a fan of bars at all, they are glorified candy bars as far as im concerned, however after reading the ingredient profile many times i came to the conclusion this bar rocks!!!

taste awesome, the peanut is definatly present, the chocolate coating was a bit thin but had nice creamy taste to it and the caramel looked more like a sponge then a gooey cream.

the only thing i didnt like is my jaw started to ache about half way through, very chewy.

Final Thoughts

the few bars i have tried have been very dissapointing, this one shines and i would definatly eat these on occasion, filled me up big time.

i paid $5.95 for the damn thing (impulse buy at the counter of my local ripoff merchant supplement store) however a much better deal at bb.com store.

8/10
                  Last edited by Da Main Man; 10-06-2006, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Awesome reviews!

And I agree with your view of Dymatize, stuff is just plain good
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

BSN Lean Dessert Chocolate Covered Coconut Candy Bar

Da Main Man's Protein Powder Reviews

Product

BSN Lean Dessert Chocolate Covered Coconut Candy Bar

Ingredient Profiles

What's In It?
                      Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (35g)
                      Servings Per Container: 18

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 120
                      -Calories From Fat 12
                      Total Fat 3g 5%
                      -Saturated Fat 2g 10%
                      Cholesterol 70mg 23%
                      Sodium 100mg 4%
                      Potassium 125mg 4%
                      Total Carbohydrates 7g 2%
                      -Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
                      -Sugars 3g
                      Protein 20g 40%
                      Calcium 320mg 32%
                      Magnesium 40mg 10%
                      Phosphorus 200mg 20%

ELG Stimulators (energy, leaning and growth) 2.8g
                      -Glutamine Peptides
                      -Canola Oil
                      -MCTs

Protein Utiliation Enzymes 70 mg
                      -Aminogen
                      -Pepaim

Ingredients:
                      A Sustained Release Multi-functional Micellar Protein Matrix Comprised of (Unfiltered Whey Protein Concetrate Rich in Alpha-Lactalbumin, Micellar Alpha and Beta Casiens and Cassinates, Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate Rich in Whey Isolate Peptide Fractions, Egg Albuman, Calcium Cassinate, Milk Protein Concetrate, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural and Artificial Flabors, Vegetable Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Sucralose, Mono & Di Glycerides, Sodium Alginate, Leechthin, and Dutch Processed Cocoa).

Directions:
                      Recommended Use for Males: As a dietary supplement, take 2 heaping scoops of BSN Lean Dessert Protein (equaling 40 grams of protein) with 8-10 oz. of cold water or any beverage or your choice. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency. Drink 2-4 servings daily, or as needed to satisfy your protein or muscle enhancing requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milk shake taste, use non-fat or low fat milk.

Web Store Link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/dessert.html

Mixability

2 scoops in 600ml of skim milk, my hand held blender......perfect
                      no clumps, was not as thick as i would have imagined - shows me there isnt a whole lot of casein in the blend. smooth texture and very enjoyable.

Taste

In Australia we have a chocolate bar called a Bounty, im not sure if its available in the USA but this tasted exactly the same, almost a chemical/alchohol type coconut presence but still enjoyable. very weak chocolate taste, which made the coconut stand out that little bit extra. i can imagine my self getting sick of the flavour quickly however.

Final Thoughts

take note this is the old white container with the yellow lid version - i beleive the new version is in the noxplode/cellmass like containers - i bout this at 33% off RRP.......i shudder when i say i paid $60 bucks for it
                      each scoop is marked at 35grams with only 20 grams of protein per scoop, lots of fillers etc i guess. 2 scoops a serve makes this good for 15 serves - taken at 3 serves a day as directed......and your broke rather quickly. solely a "treat" at this stage. i may one day tryout the cinnamon roll as it seems to get great reviews but that will have to wait.

taste good, mixes well......price SUCKS!

6/10
                      Last edited by Da Main Man; 10-07-2006, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Nice !
                          thanks man....

i got hundreds more to do

well not that many, just been trying new things latley.....finding a lot of stuff i was using for weightlifting that i thought was "crap" im reusing in a cardio/boxing type format....and im getting better results....

caffeine is actually hurting my cardio which is unexpected

Comment

SNS Focus XT

Product

SNS Focus XT

Stats @ Start Of Use

102kg (~225lbs) @ 12-14% BF

Claims

Increase Metal Focus, Clarity, Concentration And Energy!
                            Focus XT's state-of-the-art cutting edge formulation combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to provide users with a myriad of uses, including a variety of benefits in pertaining to improved mental focus and concentration, anti-stress, and performance enhancement. Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout or athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose job requires optimal mental performance, or others who feel they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is reportedly being used for.

Focus XT Benefits

Improved Mental Focus
                            Mental Alertness and Concentration
                            Mental Clarity
                            Anti-Stress Properties
                            Maximizing Energy Levels
                            Optimal Mental Performance
                            Concentration
                            Memory
                            Improved Endurance
                            Pre-Athletic Activity Energy and Focus
                            Increased Fat Burning During Exercise
                            Improved Mind-Muscle Connection
                            Combating Overtraining
                            Pre-Workout Energy and Focus

Ingredient Profile

Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (12 grams)
                            Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 20
                            Carbohydrates 3 1%
                            Sugars 0

Focus XT Blend 9800mg
                            - Choline Bitartrate
                            - L-Tyrosine
                            - Acetyl-L-Carnitine
                            - DMAE
                            - Vinpocetine
                            - Huperzine A

Caffeine: 200 mg.

Other Ingredients:
                            Natural flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.

Directions Of Use

Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well or stir to avoid settling.

For maximum results, consume 1 serving 10 to 30 minutes prior to the time that effects are desired to begin. If using 2 servings daily, space dosages out at least 6 to 8 hours apart. Many individuals find it helpful to consume 1 serving per day everyday, and to consume a 2nd serving on days as needed.

Initial Thoughts

I have always been interested in Nootropic based supplements but havnt always had the greatest success. i have used BSL GO! which i though was fantastic, i have used Omega Sports Cerebral + Powerjolt and thought it was ok for a capped product and most recently Yellow Nuephoria now dont get me wrong all this products gave me focus, just not on doing gym, more like reading or watching a boring movie and not switching channel kinda thing nothing has really givin me that unbreakable mind mucle connection everyone dreams of.

Taste

This tasted fantastic, i have used the SNS CVM Extreme which is also in the pink lemonade but that fell far short of the flavour of focus XT.

Mixibility

a few quick stirs, nothing too difficult.

Final Thoughts

utterly amazed, this truelly is the king of nootropic formulas, better then BSL GO!....yeah i said it!!! BETTER! not by a lot but the focus was unreal. iknow everyone enjoys working the major muscle groups, your benchpress, military press and curls lol but this also allowed me to do the not so fun excersizes without losing any intensity wrist curls, calf raises, flys etc.

Web Store Link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/focus.html

Overall Rating

an easy 9 out of 10. i wanna give it more but then i wont have any room to move when i try some nuerostim and Focus XT + Phenibut

9/10

Comment

VPX No Shotgun

Product

VPX No Shotgun

Bulk Beta Alanine
                              Bulk L-Luecine
                              Anabolic Innovations Excell
                              Custom Blend Protein (25% WPI, 25% Egg Albumin & 50% MPI)
                              Universal Real Gains (half serve post workout only)
                              plus usal staples etc.

Stats @ Start Of Use

102kg (~225lbs) @ 14% BF

Claims

VPX NO-Shotgun fuels episodes of physical intensity to induce insane muscle pumps that can lead to muscle growth. The biochemical and physiological response to when combined with intense resistance training causes extra trauma to occur to trained muscle. Greater resistance to muscle results in significantly increased internal pressure (the pump)?€?And as you know, the better the pump the greater the trauma caused to muscle-tissue. The end result: increased ability to build larger muscle!

NO-Shotgun is the first product of its kind to use a superior synergistic blend of effective compounds combined with a cutting-edge pharmaceutical delivery system that yields mind blowing, skin bursting effects, while additionally enhancing recovery and protein synthesis. Compounds such as Creatine (CEX), Arginine (AEX), Glutamine (GEX), Beta-Alanine (BAEX) and Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAEX) that are each combined with Ethyl Ester (EX) technology to insure maximum absorption and uptake! The Ethyl Ester Compounds used in NO-Shotgun help these potent muscle building ingredients enter the bloodstream nearly 100% intact, as opposed to the same ingredients without EX technology that might only be absorbed at 15% to 40%. This highly advanced EX technology shuttles these NO-SHOTGUN?„? compounds across the muscle cell membrane where they can cause explosive muscle growth

Ingredient Profile

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (27g)

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 108
                              Sodium 125mg
                              Potassium 50mg
                              Carbohydrates 9g
                              Protein 16g

Proprietary BCAAEX-NV (Branched Chain Ethyl
                              Ester Amino Acid Matrix) 5,350mg
                              -L-Leucine
                              -L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-nor-Valine)
                              -L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl
                              -L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl
                              -L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl

Proprietary Muscle Volumizing, NO2,
                              Insullnotropic and Glutamine Matrix 10,952mg
                              -Methyl Hydroxy Chaicone Polymer (MHCP 80%)
                              -CEX (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl)
                              -AEX (Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl)
                              -GEX (L-Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCl)
                              -Di-L-Arginine Malate
                              -Citrulline Malate
                              -BPOV (Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium)

Power, Speed, Strength and Endurance Matrix
                              -KIC (Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium)
                              -Guanidiopropionic Acid (GPA)
                              -Orotic Acid
                              -Creatine Magnesium Chelate
                              -BAEX (Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester HCl)
                              -Glycine
                              -Creatine Monohydrate
                              -Phosphates

RedLine Energy Technology 220mg
                              -L-TEX (L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester HCl)
                              -Evoburn (Pure Evodiamine)
                              -Vinpocetine
                              -Caffeine Anhydrous
                              -Folate (as Folic Acid)~100%

Other Ingredients:
                              Maltodextrin, Monosodium phosphate anhydrous, trisodium phosphate dodecahydrate, natural and artificial flavors and sucralose.

Directions Of Use

Directions: Mix one scoop of NO-Shotgun with 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Do not consume more than 1.5 scoops in one serving

Initial Thoughts

i was excited to use this product as its been a while since ive used a true preworkout energy/pump/focus product. i have used several in the past (No-xplode, superpump 250 and Aimal Pump for example).

Taste

i dont know what everyone is bitching about taste wise. taste like apple and cinnimon. its not a strong taste by any means but it covers up the ingredient nastiness very well.

Mixibility

1 x scoop in about 16 oz water, few stirs with a fork and she's ready to roll.

Final Thoughts

Consitent energy, not jittery and not very pronouncd, but enough to get my ass into gear. i feel a slight crashing effect towards end of workout.

pumps are decent, im not a huge arginine responder but i found this to give me a little extra in the vascular dept as well.

recovery has been good, i generally have 4 scoops of excel/day (equiv to 8 scoops extend) so i dont attribute all the recovery to no-shotgun.

Web Store Link

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/no.html

Overall Rating

good product, decent price. much better than any other products ive tried in the genre.

8/10

Comment

Working...
                              X