product storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• product storage

I got a few half empty tubs of products... protein, aminos (PW, xtend), glycergrow, green mag, etc.. I'm not going to be taking them all to college, so I'm just gonna close em up tight and throw them in the top of my closet (out of sunlight and hopefully moisture since itll be closed all the time)..

anyone see this being a problem to the powders? possibly causing clumping or just ruining the product over the stretch of a few months?

Well seeing as how your stuff is in a hard plastic container there really isn't an easy way to get all that air out of there.

I would suggest you put them in plastic zip lock bags, squeeze out all the air you can.

If you want to get fancy you can use one of those machines that suck all the air out, then if you are fanaticaly you could put the bag back in the plastic container

CROWLER
    President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
    www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
      Well seeing as how your stuff is in a hard plastic container there really isn't an easy way to get all that air out of there.

I would suggest you put them in plastic zip lock bags, squeeze out all the air you can.

If you want to get fancy you can use one of those machines that suck all the air out, then if you are fanaticaly you could put the bag back in the plastic container

CROWLER
      agreed, pour each one into a zip lock bag then put the bag back in the tub. it will keep moisture out better.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hey speaking of which I am proud to announce that Anabolic Innovations will now have a new way of packaging supplements. Not saying it has never been done before, just that I haven't seen it.

Our EXCELL, Chaos and protein powder will now be available in a sealed metalicized bag with a zip close AND a one way valve. What the one way valve does is after you have closed the bag you simply squeeze out the excess air and TA DA fresher powdered supplements

Plus they come in either a cool Shinny black or a shinny silver color with the fine labels that Sonny did for us.

CROWLER
        President

Comment

Hey speaking of which I am proud to announce that Anabolic Innovations will now have a new way of packaging supplements. Not saying it has never been done before, just that I haven't seen it.

Our EXCELL, Chaos and protein powder will now be available in a sealed metalicized bag with a zip close AND a one way valve. What the one way valve does is after you have closed the bag you simply squeeze out the excess air and TA DA fresher powdered supplements

Plus they come in either a cool Shinny black or a shinny silver color with the fine labels that Sonny did for us.

CROWLER
          Sounds pretty sweet, got any pics to post?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
            Sounds pretty sweet, got any pics to post?
            HEYyyyyyyyy that is a great idea ddawg thanks for asking!

Problem is they haven't dieted down or gotten a tan yet so maybe in a couple days Seriously that sounds good I will have some taken.

CROWLER
            President

Comment

CROWLER
              nice, just make sure customers dont use knives to open the box or they may slash the bag. I think you can buy cheap stickers that show not to use a knife when opening the box.
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I think he was talking about pics of the new packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                  nice, just make sure customers dont use knives to open the box or they may slash the bag. I think you can buy cheap stickers that show not to use a knife when opening the box.
                  Sounds good.

Actually there is a little slit so they can them open but very good idea.

CROWLER
                  President

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_the_Tank
                    I think he was talking about pics of the new packaging.
                    Yea I figure that too, it was my attempt at bad humor about the bags wanting to be all buff and tanned before having their pics taken lol

CROWLER
                    President

Comment

Yea I figure that too, it was my attempt at bad humor about the bags wanting to be all buff and tanned before having their pics taken lol

CROWLER
                      If you need someone to do a review on the new packaging you can feel free to send me a bag of WPI in the new packaging and I'll give it a thorough review..

SCT, I keed I keed
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

CROWLER
                        Thats awesome, like high quality bulk coffee comes in; so I guess high quality bulk supplements should too
                        "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Originally posted by retro_roots
                          Thats awesome, like high quality bulk coffee comes in; so I guess high quality bulk supplements should too
                          Thank you for understanding, it takes a higher thought process to do so

CROWLER
                          Last edited by CROWLER; 08-29-2006, 11:54 PM.
                          President

Comment

sounds like pimp baggies crowler.

Comment

Working...
                            X