No announcement yet.

DDawg's Black Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I wish that I had some advice for the allergies. I know that benadryl or another OTC antihistamine should help with the allergies and probably knock you out cold as well. Gives you a bit of a dissociated feeling though, so it may not go over well.

I’ve taken Black Out for a few nights as well and I’m liking it so far. I can’t wait to take another 4 caps after working out my chest. I feel generally strong, so I think that it’s going over pretty well so far. Need more time to see what’s goin on. Seems pretty good though! And not too much more than ZMA. Good luck with your sleep, man.

Comment

SWEET LOG! im actually getting a bottle of this soon myself ill blend my log in with this one i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
        SWEET LOG! im actually getting a bottle of this soon myself ill blend my log in with this one i think.
        No you can do your own.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          No you can do your own.
          LOL

Yeah, that's what I thought too. It'd be far too cluttered and wouldn't really make sense.

I really wanted to take mine again last night but I'm saving it for actual workouts to keep things consistent. Took GABA last night and still had some trippy dreams. But I work out chest today and will take 4 caps again. I loved 4 caps last time, I was konked right out.

Just wondering too bro, have you happened to have any lucid (concious) dreams while on Black Out yet???? My lucid dream was very vivid. When I realized that I was in a dream and asked myself what’s the first thing I should do now that I’m lucid? FLYYYY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
            LOL

Yeah, that's what I thought too. It'd be far too cluttered and wouldn't really make sense.

I really wanted to take mine again last night but I'm saving it for actual workouts to keep things consistent. Took GABA last night and still had some trippy dreams. But I work out chest today and will take 4 caps again. I loved 4 caps last time, I was konked right out.

Just wondering too bro, have you happened to have any lucid (concious) dreams while on Black Out yet???? My lucid dream was very vivid. When I realized that I was in a dream and asked myself what’s the first thing I should do now that I’m lucid? FLYYYY!!!!!
            I have but I thought to myself that since I am dreaming I won't do anythign and let it happen except once and I forced myself to wake up to get out of the dream.

Comment

WTF!

Why would you try waking up??? I bet you were kickin yourself in the butt for doing that lol

Hope the sleep goes good. I'm hoping I get knocked out tonight.

Comment

No you can do your own.
                Hi there.

No worries. It was just a joke anyway ROFL *****

have you seen mr king at all? he hasnt been on lately and i was wondering if my Black Out has been shipped yet........cant wait for it!

Comment

Hi there.

No worries. It was just a joke anyway ROFL *****

have you seen mr king at all? he hasnt been on lately and i was wondering if my Black Out has been shipped yet........cant wait for it!
                  Email him that is the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                    WTF!

Why would you try waking up??? I bet you were kickin yourself in the butt for doing that lol

Hope the sleep goes good. I'm hoping I get knocked out tonight.
                    I tried waking up cause I was being eaten alive! Freaked me out, had trouble going back to sleep too! Even the next night when I was going to bed and starting to fall asleep I had a flaskback. Was weird.

Comment

Night 22
                      9-10-06

Sleep is getting better but still not that great with the allergies.

Night 23

Last night took my WB with the Black Out, man I was out like a light! Best slep I have had in a week, plus the allergies are getting better. FINALLY! Woke up with my alarm but hit snooze a few times as my body wanted to catch up on the sleep I missed out on.

Comment

I tried waking up cause I was being eaten alive! Freaked me out, had trouble going back to sleep too! Even the next night when I was going to bed and starting to fall asleep I had a flaskback. Was weird.
                        ok thats pretty frkn crazy ddawg!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                          ok thats pretty frkn crazy ddawg!!!!!
                          It was, woke up sweating, heart racing, and breathing heavy. I can still remember how vivid it was.

Comment

man, rememeber how important sleep is. once you stop taking this supplement, i hope your sleep patterns are O.K for life, mine need fixing asap also...

is it ok to take this supplement on a perm basis? or should we just cycle it? cheers...i dont want to get my tolerance too high for it to work if i use it for ages...maybe you could experiment.

subscribed.

Comment

man, rememeber how important sleep is. once you stop taking this supplement, i hope your sleep patterns are O.K for life, mine need fixing asap also...

is it ok to take this supplement on a perm basis? or should we just cycle it? cheers...i dont want to get my tolerance too high for it to work if i use it for ages...maybe you could experiment.

subscribed.
                              No it is not something you want to take permanently. If your patters are really messed up then you might want to see a doctor.

Comment

No it is not something you want to take permanently. If your patters are really messed up then you might want to see a doctor.
                                yeah i have and he just says i need to get into a better sleeping pattern.

ill see how the supp works and just cycle it as necessary. ive had great results with ZMA, can i take that perm or cycle that also? cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X