Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddawg91
    Night #10

Well had my first bad night of sleep while on Black Out. I woke up multiple times throughout the night and was a light sleep until the last 2 hours of the night. Would have been a nice night cause I had the chance for 6 solid hours of sleep but no such luck. I do feel pretty groggy today.

i got like 4 hours of sleep last nite so now i am gonna make up for it by taking a 4 hour nap
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      i got like 4 hours of sleep last nite so now i am gonna make up for it by taking a 4 hour nap
      Man I wish I would, I won't even be able to this weekend. I normally take 2-3 hour naps on the weekend.

Comment

Night #11

Well last night was a weird one, I slept 7 hours but that was through 2 alarms going off and my cell phone ringing. I do not know how I slept through that but when I woke up I about crapped my pants and ended up being late for work. Boss had a good laugh.

Comment

Comment

Night #12

A great night of sleep and was able to not over sleep, even though I did not want to get up. I do believe that yesterday's events and today's feeling was due to eating something at the hospital that I was allergic to jsut because of the feelign I had all day and feel today.

Plus in the past 10 days I was able to wake up by alarm and was alert and ready to go shortly after. I have been draggin butt the past 2. So we will see how I do the next few days.

Comment

Night #13

Another bad night of sleep, I was restless and woke up every half hour until the last 2 hours of sleep. The last 2 hours of sleep was ok not that deep and woke up tired. Took me a long time to wake up and get going, thank God for caffeine.

Comment

What time are you taking the Black OUT and when are you trying to get to sleep ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  What time are you taking the Black OUT and when are you trying to get to sleep ?
                  I take it about 30 - 45 minutes before bed, I htink it was one of those nights that I had a lot on my mind and was just too concerend about somethings. I was also sleeping on the couch and must have been sleeping wrong as I had a bad pain in my neck the next day. 2 nights of bad sleep out of 13 is not bad at all.

Comment

Night #14

I think I made up for the previous night's bad sleep, I slept super hard and got over 8 hours of sleep. I was still tired when I got up and wanted to keep sleeping but had things to do. Plus the kid wanted daddy to get up and play.

Comment

Night #15

Another great night of sleep, very deep and peaceful. I got a total of 7.5 hours and even took a 2 hour nap today.

I am really liking Black Out, not only do i get good quality sleep but I actually am remembering that I had dreams and what some of them are which I was not getting before.

Comment

dude i just slept for 12 hours
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I was also sleeping on the couch .

pissed off the wifey again huh?
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

dude i just slept for 12 hours
                            Man that would never happen unless I was sick and my wife and kid were gone all day.

Comment

pissed off the wifey again huh?

Yep

Actually was feeling a little under the weather.

Comment

Yep

Actually was feeling a little under the weather.

pussy!
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                                X