DDawg's Black Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night #5

Slept about 6.5 - 7 hours last night of good quality deep sleep. When I wole up this moring I could have still slept more but a few minutes after I got up I was wide a wake and felt real good all day.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      Night #5

Slept about 6.5 - 7 hours last night of good quality deep sleep. When I wole up this moring I could have still slept more but a few minutes after I got up I was wide a wake and felt real good all day.
      Nice !

Comment

Just got my Black Out in the mail yesterday, damn is it ever looking tempting. I like the black and white capsules.

I’ve got to ask though, have you ever taken Cissus before? I was looking at some junk at work and I’m looking forward to this. I think that I’ll definitely be benefiting from this. I’ll be sure to log it regardless though.

Hope you’ve been sleeping well.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
          Just got my Black Out in the mail yesterday, damn is it ever looking tempting. I like the black and white capsules.

I’ve got to ask though, have you ever taken Cissus before? I was looking at some junk at work and I’m looking forward to this. I think that I’ll definitely be benefiting from this. I’ll be sure to log it regardless though.

Hope you’ve been sleeping well.
          I am currently taking Cissus now for some foot problems and shoulder issues. It has helped some but not what I was hoping for as it may not work for my foot problem.

I have been sleeping awesome and recovery has been pretty good too.

Comment

Awesome.

I don’t know why but a few days ago my recovery slowed down a bit (CNS is probably taking a beating) and my joints and muscles just felt shitty… Cartilage feels worn and my joints are inflamed. I know I’m probably being a bit of a baby but it just never gets like this. Been looking at more and more studies and logs and I think that this will definitely help to turn stuff around. I can’t wait.

Comment

It should, are you still doing WB at night?

Comment

I wish!!

I was running low on WB so I placed an order for two bottles. A friend asked if he could buy one and I promised I would give one to him…. When my order came in, it only had one bottle so I had given it to my friend, thinking that mine would come in any time. But it’s been a while now and it’s still not here. The King said he’d toss it in my next order asap, but that took over a month to arrive lol.

Funny thing is that Crowler sent me 10lbs of protein and despite being opened by customs, it came in a week after ordering it (maybe even sooner!). Same deal with Custom Nutrition Warehouse. That steeze came in later than day and right to my door lol. I’ll survive though. Just trying to keep my diet appropriate for my training and calories high.

It’s so tempting looking at the Black Out though. I really, really like the design of the bottle and capsules. Can’t wait to rep this at BB.com. I’ll post a mini log here too.

Comment

during "ddawg's blackout" (title of the thread), how many times was vaseline applied? :X

jk ...

i'm in a bad mood today.. excuse the bad taste in jokes
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    during "ddawg's blackout" (title of the thread), how many times was vaseline applied? :X

jk ...

i'm in a bad mood today.. excuse the bad taste in jokes
                    Hey if laughter helps let them fire my friend, good to hear from you. Email if need be.

Comment

Missed a couple of up dates so here they are in a nutshell:

Nights 6&7

Great sleep and very deep. Did my usual 5-6 hours and still felt good except After Night 7 (this moring) I had some food that was questionable on if it contained gluten or not. Must have cause I was pretty out of it all day even though my workout went pretty good.

Comment

Night #8

Well spent the afternoon yesterday at a water park with my wife and son so i was pretty exausted when we got home. I took my Black Out about 10 minutes prior and then hit the bed. Well after ~6.5 solid hours of sleep I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go but I decided to go back to bed. Well I slept another 3.5 hours and got up. I felt rested and actually might have slept more if I was able to but had to get going.

I have been very please with the results thus far from Black Out. My sleep has been deep and when I wake up after 5 hours I feel refreshed and wake up pretty quickly which isn't normal. I have more energy through out the day and been in better moods.

Comment

any dreams bout me yet?
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            any dreams bout me yet?
                            Everynight! Won't tell what though!!!

Comment

Night #9

Another great night sleep, very deep. Woke up a little more tired than usual but still woke up quickly and feeling rested.

Comment

Night #10

Well had my first bad night of sleep while on Black Out. I woke up multiple times throughout the night and was a light sleep until the last 2 hours of the night. Would have been a nice night cause I had the chance for 6 solid hours of sleep but no such luck. I do feel pretty groggy today.

Comment

Working...
                                X