Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddawg91
    Night #30

Last night I did not take the ZMA with the Black Out and had a much better night sleep. I did not get up once at all and even woke up before my alram but still went back to sleep. My energy levels are up and in a better mood also.

Now I am not saying ZMA is not good but for me it seems to be having a negative effect. Will be interested if someone else ran Black Out and ZAM what their results would be.
    i'm your man for that bro! as soon as Mr King shipps my bottle of Black Out, ill first off run it just with Black Out, then I'll add ZMA and see what the results are. Should be interesting. I also have some WB left, and can try it with that also.

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

Night #31

Yes I am getting more than 30 nights on the bottle as I am tapering down the dosage and will have my last night tonight with 1 pill. Took 2 pills the past 2 nights and still had great sleep and felt great the next day. I am bummed I am out but after my next review I will pickup some more hopefully.

Will be writing my final review in the next couple of days.

Comment

sounds good keep up the good sleeping!

Comment

Black Out
          Anti-Catabolic Sleep and Recovery Formula

Key attributes

- Enhance recovery
          - Suppress cortisol naturally
          - Helps sore and painful tendons and ligaments
          - Anti-catabolic
          - Increase libido
          - Improve circulation and mood
          - Joint health

Bodybuilders and athletes are unique in that they constantly subject their bodies to incredible amounts of stress. The natural reaction is that cortisol levels rise above baseline, especially during sleep. The problem is that this hormone imbalance puts the body into a catabolic state at night. Over time, your muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer and longer to recover which means you can't train them as often as you would like.

To combat this problem, Royal Supplements is proud to bring you a potent and cost-effective formula that will take your sleep and recovery to the next level!!

Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-cortisol (anti-catabolic) compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of it's anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the healing rate of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form). Acting as a natural glucocorticoid antagonist, Cissus may also have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.

Arginine Ethyl Ester is the amino acid arginine, enhanced through esterification. Arginine helps improve circulation at night and naturally stimulates pituitary activity to boost the bodies natural and anabolic response to intense training. Research shows that arginine may also increase Growth Hormone and IGF-I serum levels.

The beauty of esterficiation is that less of the active material (Arginine) is needed and it also prolongs the effects of Arginine (time-release effect), which is perfect for before bed. As a bonus, by "opening up" the blood vessels, arginine helps to enhance the delivery and effectiveness of the Black Out formula.

LongJack, a patent pending Eurycoma Longifolia extract standardized for 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins and 30% Polysacharides, has been shown to help increase IGF1 levels and modulate Cortisol levels. As part of the Black Out formula, this extract helps to increase total testosterone and inhibit SHBG (more free testosterone) at night (when cortisol is naturally higher and testosterone is low), without increasing aromatization into estrogen. Studies on this particular extract have shown that testosterone levels increased after just 2 weeks of use.

Melatonin (5-methoxy-N-acetyltryptamine) is a powerful mood enhancer, sleep enhancer, immune-system booster and antioxidant. As a bonus, Melatonin may have synergistic anti-inflammatory benefits when combined with Cissus. It's no coincidence that testosterone levels peak after a night of deep, quality sleep (testosterone levels fluctuate throughout the day).
          After trying ZMA and REM-R3G as a recovery agent and sleep enhancement supplement I decided to try Black Out. See the beginning of my log to see the reasons why I would take a recovery/sleep supplement.

After the initial dosing, I went to the recommended dosage and the next day noticed a large difference in alertness, wellbeing, attitude, and mood. I had a great night sleep, had no problems getting up in the morning, and was refreshed and alert. This was the same case night after night except maybe 3 nights out of the whole month due to allergies. I did experiment with adding in ZMA with the Black Out and after 2 nights dropped the ZMA. I experienced mood swings, poor sleep, and was tired the next day. During the month I experience some leaning out, muscle fullness, increased libido, and enhanced recovery.

A note on the ZMA supplementation, the effects that I experianced are not expected for all users and after some reevaluation I have had those symptems while supplementing with ZMA as stand alone but did not attribute it to the supplement and thought to be other things. ZMA does work on many people and is cheap enough to experiment with.

I would recommend Black Out to any one who needs to get some excellent sleep and as a recovery supplement. I will be adding this in from time to time in my supplementation.

Ratings:

Effectiveness: 10
          Pricing: 9
          Last edited by ddawg91; 09-28-2006, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
            Night #30

Last night I did not take the ZMA with the Black Out and had a much better night sleep. I did not get up once at all and even woke up before my alram but still went back to sleep. My energy levels are up and in a better mood also.

Now I am not saying ZMA is not good but for me it seems to be having a negative effect. Will be interested if someone else ran Black Out and ZAM what their results would be.
            Whoa... very interesting stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X