Red Acid Summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Acid Summary

Here is a review of Red Acid that I posted on BB.com.

In summary, over the course of 5 weeks of Red Acid, not always at full doseage, I lost 6 lbs. I cut my calories back to 2500 on average per day and worked out with weights 3-4 times per week. Because of a bum knee, there was no cardio other then a couple of hockey games. That said, I think I added muscle and lost fat. I lost an inch off my waist and 2 inches around my stomach. The all important visual test shows more definition and my clothes fit much better. My t-shirts are tighter in the arms yet loser in the mid-section. My strength has gone up and I'm starting to see some definiation in the stomach area. Here are my ratings of Red Acid:

Energy: 8/10
    -I never felt sluggish or slow going while on it and my workouts never lacked energy.

Appetite Control: 9/10
    -Outstanding. I typically took 2 pills 30 min. prior to each meal and never felt like gorging or snacking. My body has now adjusted to eating less and this past week, without the use of RA, I was able to keep my calories in the 2,500 range per day.

Side Effects: 8/10
    -I experienced 2 side effects. I had the "burps" while taking it, and I never burp and somtimes I'd get a little heartburn when taking full dosage. I drink a lot of coffee in the a.m., so maybe the combination of the two had something to do with it. On the plus side, I had my blood pressure tested 3 times over the course of this testing period and it stayed the same (124/78). I did not experience any difficulties sleeping, no mood swings, my appetite stayed under control (the best feature of this) and I never felt jittery or out of sorts.

Overall, I think this is a great fat loss supplement. I thought I might lose a bit more weight, but I think I added muscle during this time. I really hadn't lifted hard until the last 5-6 weeks so I think my body lost some fat but added some muscle. Had I been able to do some cardio, I think a few more pounds would have been shed. This is the only fat loss product I've tried, so I can't compare it to other ones, but I'm very impressed with it and would recommend it!

Starting June 1st, I'm going to do a 4 week Cut with Red Acid, San Sesamin and Omega Sports Cre-ethyl Thunder with 3 glasses of Grapefruit juice per day :-) (I like Grapefruit juice and recently read an article on it's weight loss effects..we'll see).

thanks for getting this up on our humble little site
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks for the feedback man

Comment

good review, i think i might have to try red acid sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by edvanp
          Here is a review of Red Acid that I posted on BB.com.

In summary, over the course of 5 weeks of Red Acid, not always at full doseage, I lost 6 lbs. I cut my calories back to 2500 on average per day and worked out with weights 3-4 times per week. Because of a bum knee, there was no cardio other then a couple of hockey games. That said, I think I added muscle and lost fat. I lost an inch off my waist and 2 inches around my stomach. The all important visual test shows more definition and my clothes fit much better. My t-shirts are tighter in the arms yet loser in the mid-section. My strength has gone up and I'm starting to see some definiation in the stomach area. Here are my ratings of Red Acid:

Energy: 8/10
          -I never felt sluggish or slow going while on it and my workouts never lacked energy.

Appetite Control: 9/10
          -Outstanding. I typically took 2 pills 30 min. prior to each meal and never felt like gorging or snacking. My body has now adjusted to eating less and this past week, without the use of RA, I was able to keep my calories in the 2,500 range per day.

Side Effects: 8/10
          -I experienced 2 side effects. I had the "burps" while taking it, and I never burp and somtimes I'd get a little heartburn when taking full dosage. I drink a lot of coffee in the a.m., so maybe the combination of the two had something to do with it. On the plus side, I had my blood pressure tested 3 times over the course of this testing period and it stayed the same (124/78). I did not experience any difficulties sleeping, no mood swings, my appetite stayed under control (the best feature of this) and I never felt jittery or out of sorts.

Overall, I think this is a great fat loss supplement. I thought I might lose a bit more weight, but I think I added muscle during this time. I really hadn't lifted hard until the last 5-6 weeks so I think my body lost some fat but added some muscle. Had I been able to do some cardio, I think a few more pounds would have been shed. This is the only fat loss product I've tried, so I can't compare it to other ones, but I'm very impressed with it and would recommend it!

Starting June 1st, I'm going to do a 4 week Cut with Red Acid, San Sesamin and Omega Sports Cre-ethyl Thunder with 3 glasses of Grapefruit juice per day :-) (I like Grapefruit juice and recently read an article on it's weight loss effects..we'll see).
          Green Tea is very good as well and is a toxin reducer. I have a cup a day and also boil 5-6 bags and then make iced tea out of it and add some real lemon. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
          X