Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wing911 View Post
    should i use this if i'm in cutting or this product is best use when bulking ?
    It's good for both!

Check this out:

http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ad.php?t=15599

Comment

good for both and recomp
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• wut does this product do ? to increase hormo? or wut ?
        Last edited by wing911; 07-23-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Best for a recomp or bulk

Comment

• wut is recomp ?

Comment

wut is recomp ?
              Technically a longer cutting phase, EMPHASIS on maintaining lean mass (not just cutting at all costs).

Comment

• can u tell me little more about this product is there any side effect abou this product? wut does it do ? and any thing i should look out if i'm taking it ?

Comment

can u tell me little more about this product is there any side effect abou this product? wut does it do ? and any thing i should look out if i'm taking it ?
                  By far, the main thing is that BOTH training and nutrition are on point BEFORE hand. So it's a great plateau-buster.

Comment

can u tell me little more about this product is there any side effect abou this product? wut does it do ? and any thing i should look out if i'm taking it ?
                    I get the tinglies every now and then .

Great product though, my weight hasn't dropped much, but mainly because BG is helping me gain lean mass while on my cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                      I get the tinglies every now and then .

Great product though, my weight hasn't dropped much, but mainly because BG is helping me gain lean mass while on my cut.
                      Hell yea are you doing before / after shots ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                        Hell yea are you doing before / after shots ?
                        Yeah, I posted some in the logs section, but I've had to put off my training right now (as well as my supplements), because I'm dealing with my dad coming out of major reconstructive leg surgery and I need to help him out, work, and get ready to move to goto a new school in three weeks. So once this gets settled down, I'm going to go on a serious cut from my bf now (I'm guessing around 25-30%, down to 12-15%.

Comment

Yeah, I posted some in the logs section, but I've had to put off my training right now (as well as my supplements), because I'm dealing with my dad coming out of major reconstructive leg surgery and I need to help him out, work, and get ready to move to goto a new school in three weeks. So once this gets settled down, I'm going to go on a serious cut from my bf now (I'm guessing around 25-30%, down to 12-15%.
                          Nice goal man. GL with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                            Nice goal man. GL with it!
                            Lol, I didn't set the bar too high because I know it's going to be hard to get down even to where I want to be. But my goal is that by December, I hope to look like a completely different person when I come back for Christmas from school. I kinda want to have that freakish sort of transition; the one that impresses people lol.

Comment

Lol, I didn't set the bar too high because I know it's going to be hard to get down even to where I want to be. But my goal is that by December, I hope to look like a completely different person when I come back for Christmas from school. I kinda want to have that freakish sort of transition; the one that impresses people lol.

You'll be able to take people to the mtns and say look at this & tear out a xmas tree with your bare hands!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                                You'll be able to take people to the mtns and say look at this & tear out a xmas tree with your bare hands!

Comment

Working...
                                X