Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by defy View Post
    I picked this up during the wc sale and tried a couple (only 2 pills) preworkout for kicks.

Maybe it was a fluke, but I'm massively impressed by it's effects. I had sharper focus, better mood, more and energy + endurance. What I least expected was my allergies and asthmatic symptoms to be severely curbed. If this continues, I'll be using this supp for a while. (Not sure if the new formula has the same effects for me, though).
    it will only get better, keep on using it (at full dose)
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• I'm starting to split my workouts to morning cardio/evening weights. When would you recommend I take BG in that case?

My guess is 45 min before lifting or so?
      Last edited by defy; 04-01-2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I'm starting to split my workouts to morning cardio/evening weights. When would you recommend I take BG in that case?

My guess is 45 min before lifting or so?
        Yep, sounds great

Comment

I picked this up during the wc sale and tried a couple (only 2 pills) preworkout for kicks.

Maybe it was a fluke, but I'm massively impressed by it's effects. I had sharper focus, better mood, more and energy + endurance. What I least expected was my allergies and asthmatic symptoms to be severely curbed. If this continues, I'll be using this supp for a while. (Not sure if the new formula has the same effects for me, though).
          The new BG is even better. So my answer would be HELL YEAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
            The new BG is even better. So my answer would be HELL YEAH!
            What's do you notice is different? (not ingredients, physically)
            ~Julie

Currently Taking:
            - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

• Originally posted by JC32 View Post
              What's do you notice is different? (not ingredients, physically)
              I still have some bottles of the "older" version, but really wanted to try the new one. What live noticed, is even better energy, pump and fullness in the muscles. And well not sure if it's the new BG or somethin else, but also i feel like terminator in the sheets. I'll be back.

Comment

I still have some bottles of the "older" version, but really wanted to try the new one. What live noticed, is even better energy, pump and fullness in the muscles. And well not sure if it's the new BG or somethin else, but also i feel like terminator in the sheets. I'll be back.
                oh hai!
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  oh hai!
                  Call me 310...

Comment

Sounds interesting (well the first part, lol)! Can't wait to try the new version once I finish the old!
                    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
                    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

• Is BG a hormone or test booster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Bao View Post
                        Is BG a hormone or test booster?
                        More of a NHA (non hormonal anabolic)... probably the most underrated supplement on the market (especially at the insane $29 price some have it at).

Read the writeup and let me know what parts aren't clear to ya:
                        pt@controlledlabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                          More of a NHA (non hormonal anabolic)... probably the most underrated supplement on the market (especially at the insane $29 price some have it at).

Read the writeup and let me know what parts aren't clear to ya:
                          pt@controlledlabs.com

Thanks PT, I just wanted to know because I didn't want to be taking a test or hormone booster at 18. Now that I know this I'll hop back on it! (that's what she said)

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Bao View Post
                            Thanks PT, I just wanted to know because I didn't want to be taking a test or hormone booster at 18. Now that I know this I'll hop back on it! (that's what she said)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=147
                            Last edited by pu12en12g; 04-17-2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• quick question, I usually eat a PBJ an hour preworkout and drink coffee with coconut oil 10-15 minutes pre up through my initial warm up sets. what time frame do you think would be ideal to take the blue gene?
                              this might have been answer before multiple times, I am just too busy to really skim the posts anytime remotely soon. thank you in advance
                              --lllll--------lllll--
                              IRON MIND

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMind View Post
                                quick question, I usually eat a PBJ an hour preworkout and drink coffee with coconut oil 10-15 minutes pre up through my initial warm up sets. what time frame do you think would be ideal to take the blue gene?
                                The very first time you take it, assess your tolerance (per the label)

After that I would take the dose with your PBJ if possible. If you are very sensitive (skin feels hot etc...) try splitting up the dose throughout the day... just as effective (long term results).

Comment

Working...
                                X