Your opinion on marijuana, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion on marijuana, please

There’s a pretty ‘smokin’ marijuana discussion going on in the Exercise Forum at BB.com right now. Thought some peeps like jdiritto would be interested.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=873833

What are your thoughts on bodybuilding and marijuana, folks? Can it coexist? Should all people who smoke for recreation burn in hell like the devil plant matter they love to indulge in? Or do you just not care at all?

We’ve got a great community here and I’m really interested to learn about what you guys think. I personally give thanks to the multi-purpose herb that’s given me so much insight throughout my life. I realized through meditation and self-destruction that the only constant in life is change. Yeah, I know that’s a lame quote that someone else said, but to have an epiphany like this in an otherwise unbearable and miserable environment is really encouraging to a young adult.

Mods, if this subject is a little too illicit, please feel free to go ahead and close this thread. I would like nothing other than to spark some interesting and mature debate. I realize that this is much more taboo in the United States, and won’t have a grudge if this thread’s locked.

Omfg!!! Another Marijuana Post!! I Must Subscribe!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
      There’s a pretty ‘smokin’ marijuana discussion going on in the Exercise Forum at BB.com right now. Thought some peeps like jdiritto would be interested.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=873833

What are your thoughts on bodybuilding and marijuana, folks? Can it coexist? Should all people who smoke for recreation burn in hell like the devil plant matter they love to indulge in? Or do you just not care at all?

We’ve got a great community here and I’m really interested to learn about what you guys think. I personally give thanks to the multi-purpose herb that’s given me so much insight throughout my life. I realized through meditation and self-destruction that the only constant in life is change. Yeah, I know that’s a lame quote that someone else said, but to have an epiphany like this in an otherwise unbearable and miserable environment is really encouraging to a young adult.

Mods, if this subject is a little too illicit, please feel free to go ahead and close this thread. I would like nothing other than to spark some interesting and mature debate. I realize that this is much more taboo in the United States, and won’t have a grudge if this thread’s locked.

if used correctly it can be a fine drug for many illnesses. the science behind it is already helping people.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

fuck the american government .

Smoke & Get High .

ps - im back on tha block :devil:

pps - im dominating that thread. haha
        Last edited by jiritt0; 08-17-2006, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          if used correctly it can be a fine drug for many illnesses. the science behind it is already helping people.

The sad thing is not only is Mr. Bush pulling more and more dollars from government grants and funding for research (not just for marijuana), but he’s prohibiting companies, non-profit organizations and colleges/universities from studying marijuana. Highly respected individuals that want to make progress in the scientific community aren’t able to do unbiased research. Censorship and fear mongering of this magnitude are absolutely disgusting. I don’t see why people aren’t revolting right now.

If you want to study herb, you can’t. If you’re so lucky as to get a grant or approval to research anything marijuana-related, it’s going to be with the twigs, leaves and stems provided by NIDA. Hardly comparable to the high-grade marijuana grown for patients wasting away from HIV Aids and chemo therapy.

Try thinking that every minute of every day, some poor person is sitting in agony and dieing. They can’t eat, they can’t sleep or rest their MS crippled body. They live with migraines and can’t leave their dark, secluded rooms because any glimmer of light feels like getting hit in the face with a shovel. Yeah, marijuana is dangerous and has no recreational value… I know a few of people in town that live with MS or Chrohns and they take more pills than the craziest bodybuilders. But they don’t take them to push the bounds of the athletic human ability, they do this so they can eat, drop a deuce or just wheel around the house a couple of times. It’s the most sad, sickening shit you’ve seen.

Originally posted by jdiritto
          pps - im dominating that thread. haha
          "I WILL RUUUULE YOU!"

Hahaha, great points.

I think I’m done with Mr. Nazi though. I was bracing myself for some neg reps but I haven’t been dinged yet. WTF!! I demand satisfaction. Bring on the flames, baby.

Comment

i just pwnt segment me thinks

im pickn up a 1/2 onion today or tomorrow..
            than sunday hwen i move back into my apt at school and finish unpacking it will be a fun filled night full of;

how high
            half baked
            wedding crashers
            + alot of wine and some play from my college #1
            Last edited by jiritt0; 08-17-2006, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Sounds like you’ll have a fun time. My brother just scored all three Chappelle Show DVDs. It feels good to just find time to laze around now and again.

Heh, I had another long hiatus but for the past week I’ve been smoking with friends at least once a day. I’m going to be taking another break soon because it’s always good. I’m unfortunately running low on herbage though. I should see if my buddy has a harvest coming up any time soon.

The same fellow made some pot cookies with a few ounces of popcorn buds (lower plant portions, buds without bag appeal, etc) and simmered it in water/butter for three days!!! This is optimal for extracting THC without damaging anything in the process… and boy are they potent.

He gave me a few cookies and told me that it tripped him out more than acid. I ate half a cookie and felt great…. Kept getting higher and higher and eventually greened out. It was pretty comical but not too fun when my blood pressure changed and blood sugar levels dropped. Blah.

Next weekend, ¼ of a cookie was ingested…… same thing happened, but this time I puked.

Weekend after that I had an 1/8th of his cookies…. Omg…. Here it comes. GREENED OUT LIKE A BITCH! Wowzers these are potent!

I dehydrated the cookies and saved them. I have enough for a good 10 trips left…. I think I might eat it on Friday night after my leg workout and see where my mind takes me. I actually have an 1/8th of his cookies sitting on my desk here at work lmao. I’m wondering if I should have a little nibble of it. Last time I got raccoon eyes… it was hilarious. I also have two of Crowler’s delicious cookies too. Yum Yum.

I wonder if I could send some of these cookies in the mail to you, jdiritto. Enough for a good trip or two. If people can send cookie mix and whatnot, I don’t see why they couldn’t send a pot cookie? I really want you to try some of this herb but I have HIGH doubts that it would be intercepted long before it ever reaches you, and I wouldn’t want to feel the repercussions.

Comment

the bb.com thread got deleted =(

I appreciate your thoughts on sending me some of those cookies.. but it would be a pretty risky task, prolly not the best idea n all..

i just picked up a quart of some middies yesterday ... dec... not what i wanted tho, im hopin to get an Onion of some nuggs today sometime.. 275$ for it, distrbuited for 50$ 1/8 .. = good $
                Last edited by jiritt0; 08-19-2006, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                  What are your thoughts on bodybuilding and marijuana, folks? Can it coexist?
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26964899011193

Comment

yea but did he inhale?
                    Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

i took bigger hits in middle school.

Comment

Bah, screw the moderators at BB.com. You can chat it up about AAS's and pH's but you can't even have an intelligent discussion about marijuana. There was some really good shit goin on too. Gotta love censorship. Someone flagged the mods and I bet my stash that it was segment.

I just found a SWWEEETTTTT clip on You Tube, it's Marc Emery, president of the BC Marijuana party and the Trailer Park Boys from the cult classic on Showcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

VVVVV CLICK NOWWWWWWW VVVVVV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zVpYbYI_H5g

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/w/Arnold-Rave?v=hH6Z8M__Gms

Comment

LMFAO!!!

If it weren't for You Tube, I swear...

Comment

look marijuana has its medicinal benefits etc. it also has other awesome effects which may have only really been in my own case. i from my extensive usage ( ok one weekend and then one small blunt another time with my brother) of this stimulant/herb gained a much broader spectrum of the world around me and i came to the conclusion that i wont bother with trivial arguments, i wont argue with those who dislike me for no reason etc. its just not needed i dont like stress its havoc on the body and mind.
                              it was experience and thats all, i dont need it again and thats cool it had its benefits now im fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X