Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Controlled labs in Tiny Stephenville Texas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlled labs in Tiny Stephenville Texas!!!

Well i go to school at Tarleton State in Stephenville, Tx and today one of my friends went to checkout a gym in the ville, and come to find out they carry pretty much every CL PRODUCT!!!! WOOT WOOT and to boost the prices are pretty close to net prices!!! Well i guss im just happy to see CL making it even to the small towns!!!!!:dinner

Originally posted by panic66
    Well i go to school at Tarleton State in Stephenville, Tx and today one of my friends went to checkout a gym in the ville, and come to find out they carry pretty much every CL PRODUCT!!!! WOOT WOOT and to boost the prices are pretty close to net prices!!! Well i guss im just happy to see CL making it even to the small towns!!!!!:dinner
    was this john's gym? what is the gym name?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Score !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        was this john's gym? what is the gym name?

Dude i thought john had a gym in stephenville it must be i dont know i havent been yet but im pretty sure it is!!!! John can i get the hook up? lol

o just got the name it's fitness center i think

Comment

hahahaha... uh oh.. some dudes are actually gonna be coming to my gym?

there's only ONE gym in town, it's called the FITNESS CENTER.. we are building a new one to replace this.. It'll open in 3 months. I'm in charge of training and promotion there.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            hahahaha... uh oh.. some dudes are actually gonna be coming to my gym?

there's only ONE gym in town, it's called the FITNESS CENTER.. we are building a new one to replace this.. It'll open in 3 months. I'm in charge of training and promotion there.

hey awesome yea ill be there i havent been in yet but my buddy said he wasnt sure if he saw a squat rack, tell me that isnt true!!! also i hear yall are looking for some more staff????? can a college kid get a job?????? i do floors!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey awesome yea ill be there i havent been in yet but my buddy said he wasnt sure if he saw a squat rack, tell me that isnt true!!! also i hear yall are looking for some more staff????? can a college kid get a job?????? i do floors!!!!!!!!!!

1) yes there is a squat rack.

2) i'm not in charge of front desk staff and I'm sure you wouldnt' like minimum wage...

3) we are in the middle of serious planning for the new gym so my only job right now is putting together everything for the move-over. Outside of that, I try to bother with as little as possible..

Next time you come in, introduce yourself.. I'll be the asian dude
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

ha ha you mean the big asain dude seriously!!! I couldnt miss you!!!!

im not saying but im just thowing it out there......you think i could train with you once just 2 see what its like????? lol

Comment

ha ha you mean the big asain dude seriously!!! I couldnt miss you!!!!

im not saying but im just thowing it out there......you think i could train with you once just 2 see what its like????? lol

my workout partners are girls.. they probably wouldn't like it very much if I worked out with other people.. However, I workout on most days at 6 or so, so if you get a membership and workout around that time you'll see me busting my ass every nite..

I would definitely like to meet you though... It would be very cool.

john
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

ha ha yea so you drive those small town stephenville girls wild huh?

I am more than likely signing up at the gym...but i am a morning man myself, but i dont know how will that will work with the whole college thing.....no no no it would be very cool to meet you it would be a honor

Comment

ha ha yea so you drive those small town stephenville girls wild huh?

I am more than likely signing up at the gym...but i am a morning man myself, but i dont know how will that will work with the whole college thing.....no no no it would be very cool to meet you it would be a honor

no i dont' drive them wild, lol... that would get me in serious trouble with my position in town...

But i do have 4 very close friends who are girls whom I trust 100%..

john
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

no i dont' drive them wild, lol... that would get me in serious trouble with my position in town...

But i do have 4 very close friends who are girls whom I trust 100%..

john
                        *struggles not to fix this reply*
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

that would get me in serious trouble with my position in town...
                          what is that position? town idiot? hahaha I kid I kid
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                            what is that position? town idiot? hahaha I kid I kid

thats my position and John cant have it!!! Trust me the town is not big enough for two town idiots!!!!!

Comment

its in texas so im sure there plenty of idiots there.
                              not saying there is anything wrong with texas just most texans.

i had a job offer in houston i will not be taking for the simple fact that i woud probably get shot or kicked out of the state because most people cant take a joke much less a minorly offensive one

Comment

Working...
                              X