stack for building muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stack for building muscle

Hey guys, came across controlled labs products from another fourm and seen that alot of ppl recommend these products. i am in the Bahamas and our GNC store dosent carry CL product here so i have to order it. What i want to know is what is a good stack to build muscle and some mass. i am 6'0 and 180 lbs. My goal is to look like this guy (http://www.armondscipione.com/). ready to order my CL products. Al help is appreciated.

Thanks

hi you cant go wrong with CL supplements
    but first give us some backround how long have you been training and what supplements have you used in the past?

but for CL supplements i recommend Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath for starters and also Orange Triad

Comment

I have just started working out at home and have never taken supplements before. But have heard so much about how supplements help you achieve your goals faster.

Comment

what is your diet and training schedules like?

Supplements are all but a waste of money if you train poorly and don't have good or great nutrition.

If you've just started training, from home even, i would highly recommend you focus on that and eating clean before using supplements. There are hundreds of resources out there on training and nutrition, read up, and make it happen. Once you've got a great base of knowledge and experience, than begin looking for supplements to utilize to enhance your progress.

supplements do just that, supplement proper nutrition and training; they should not replace or enhance poor training/nutrition.

Comment

well i have been eatting healthy for months now. I eat 6 meals a day, watch my calorie intake, try to get to nessary amount of protein needed for my weight. Taking multi vitamins and was doing minor running and weight lifting. But now i have just started to do more weight lifting at home.

Comment

the only supplements i think would be benificial to a beginner would be purple wraath since its only essential amino acids but as jdirrito said just do as much research you can and eat clean and you will see results anyway if you train hard
            but supplements can give you that extra kick only if taken like they should and not megadosing them

Comment

thanks for the advise guys. I will start with the purple wraath and train hard. Will keep posted with my progress.

Thanks

Comment

yeah id like to see how you go
                good luck and enjoy the process! i know i do!

Comment

Originally posted by cmoss48
                  thanks for the advise guys. I will start with the purple wraath and train hard. Will keep posted with my progress.

Thanks
                  looking forward to your feedback
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad