Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad your back is feeling better.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thank you Laurie

Leg day today. My back doesn't hurt at all. I can't begin to tell you how much I slept this weekend, and how tired I was. I guess I just needed some recovery time. I have noticed that the Purple Wraath helps me not to be sore, but I still get tired and need rest. I think sometimes because I don't feel sore I somehow think I must not have worked hard.

Legs today:

10 minutes HIIT training

Warm up with leg extensions 3 x 12
      Plie Squats 4 x 10 45lbs
      Calve Raises 4 x 10 200 lbs
      Lunges 3 x 10 45lbs
      Leg Presses 3 x 10 220lbs
      Leg curls 3 x 10 100 lbs

10 minutes ellipticle machine

Wasn't a bad workout, wasn't a great workout. Just consistant.
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Wanna hit chest and tris tomorrow?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

ohhh...

Sounds perfect. I need to do chest. Easier to do with a spot.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Wooot !! Recovery and teamwork FTW !!

Comment

Proof is in the pouding

Picture of me this morning. I carb loaded yesterday. I am getting a cold from lack of sleep. I believe that I am leaning out a little bit. I am two weeks in.

Comment

Get some zicam from cvs and sip a lil nyquil, that with 10hours sleep usually kicks the one cold I get a year. I haven't been dehabilitated by a cold/flu in 7 years.

Comment

Thanks for the advice

So far I have had a bit of a scratchy throat and sore all over. I felt it was best to lay low today and not try to work out through it. Sometimes that only makes things worse. I am still eating clean and carb cycling. I haven't been full on sick since I started eating clean again. Every bug seems to get me for just a day or so. I had mono as a teenager. Every time I get sick I baby it, afraid it will get worse. I would rather be off for a day or two now, than a week or two later.

Comment

Yippeeee

Ok, I did it. I went to the gym today. I felt much better than yesterday. I must have really needed the rest. I didn't feel all the way good, but it only hurt me with my strength.

Started out with a slow 10 mintute mile run, no HIIT training today

Today was Chest/Back Super sets
                      I did three sets of ten reps with each super set

Flat barbell bench 65lbs (wimpy, but not feeling good)
                      Incline dumbbell press 20lb dumbbells

Incline flys 20 lb dumbbells
                      Flat dumbbell bench press 20 lbs dumbbells

Elevated cable rows 70 lbs.
                      Pull ups 40 lbs assist

T-bar row smith machine 45lbs
                      Bent over row 45lbs

Back Extensions w/25lb weight
                      Stiff leg barbell good mornings

Ended with 25 minutes on the cross trainer, went 2.5 miles at a level 7

Comment

Today was awesome

I had a great workout today. I am surprised because I have been carb cycling. Tue and Wednesday were low carb days, and today was a no carb day. Still the purple Wraath pulled me through with flying colors.

Started with 10 mintues HIIT on the treadmill

Supersets for biceps and abs

Dumbbell curls 3 set 20 lbs and 1 set 25lbs (personal best yippeee)
                        hanging leg raises 2 sets 10 and one set 25 (failure)

Preacher curls 2 sets 15 lbs 1 set 20 lbs
                        hanging side leg raises 3 set of 10 to the right and ten to the left

barbell curls arms close together at side concentrated 3 sets 10 40 lbs
                        leg raises from the floor 3 sets 25

25 mintute on the cross trainer at level 7

Feeling good today. I was a bit disappointed yesterday because when I measure I had gained a 1/2 in all over. However, it is gone this morning. The joys of carb cycling. Especially the first week. I only have three to four weeks to lean out. I have been bulking the last month. But here we go for the lean. Reduction can kick in any day now. lol... Loving purple wraath and the Orange Triad.

Comment

Leg day / Carb Load day

I love fridays when it is a carb load day. I woke up so hungry this morning after a day of no carbs. After stuffing my face with protein filled Oatmeal I headed off to the gym, double scoop of purple Wraath in hand.

Supersets:

Squats 3 sets 10 85 lbs
                          Overhead dumbbell press 3 sets 10 20 lbs

Plie Squats 3 sets 10 65 lbs
                          Leg Raises 3 sets 10

Dead Lifts 65lbs
                          Leg curls 70 lbs

Leg Press 200lbs
                          Leg extensions 60 lbs

Started with 5 mintutes treadmill
                          Ended with 20 mintutes cross trainer

All and all a good workout.

Comment

Nice job! Do you see your legs leaning out any?

Comment

A little

I think it is just really going to take some time. I think more than anything it is my skin and the way the fat looks. As I get older I have to be leaner to look less fat. I was probably more fat when I was young, but my legs looked smoother. My body is slowly moving back into the growth stage instead of the deterioration stage.

Comment

Saturday again

I got a late start working out today because my son had an early morning scrimmage for football. By the time I got to the gym I really didn't feel like doing much. So, I thought, before I get all tired I am going to try and do some pull ups. More than anything I want to be able to do pull ups. I did two sets of 6 with 20 lbs assist. I thought, if I can do that, I am sure I can do at least one pull up. To my utter surprise, not only did I do one pull up. I did two with my arms wide apart, and three with them close together, YIPPEEEEEEEEE...

I did some more pull downs but really wasn't much into the weights today. So I went to the elliptical machine and worked for 45 minutes. Burned about 500 calories and went home. I think I will just chill by the pool.

I got online today and read up on amino acids that are in Purple Wraath. I have been having some interesting, yet good side effects. I have been trying to figure out what product they are coming from, so I can be sure to buy stock in it. I do believe it must be the purple wraath. Later when I am not so tired from working out I will blog about them....
                                Last edited by smorgan1227; 08-30-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X