Sonya's Road to Lean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is all it takes huh?

Well I can do the work, and I got all the time in the world. So we will see...
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

After a day of rest

Ok, so today was my day back after resting. The first thing I did when I got to the gym was step on the scale. My measurements have gone up, so I was curious how much more I weighed. I gained 2 lbs. Not so much a problem because it has been muscle. Although I have to admit that I have been starving lately.

I did HIIT training on the treadmill for 10 minutes. I then worked my back and shoulders and calves. I was able to do peck deck flys with 25lb dumbbells. Surprised myself with that one. I am definitely getting stronger.

After lifting I did an additional 20 minutes on the ellipticle machine. I had a very productive workout.

Before I left the gym I thought I would check my body fat because I have been gaining size and weight. According the the caliper that I used last time it has gone down slightly from 18.1% to 18%. However, when I use the no caliper method from http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson98.htm my body fat is 15.75%. According to the article you should not test body fat right after working out. Which I have done both times. I feel like I am a little leaner. It is hard to get that feeling when you are bulking.

I am now taking the Reduction, Orange Triad (up to 6 a day, yipee) and the purple wraath. I am seeing a change in my physique. Much bigger and stronger and starting to get leaner.

Comment

It's working

It has been a week and two days on my new stack. I am starting to see the evidence that the Reduction is kicking in. Even though I have gained weight (muscle) I am still leaning out. That is pretty amazing to me that I can bulk and eat clean while still losing fat.

Comment

Nice avi!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Leg day

I had a leg day today so I took two scoops of purple wraath. That was a first for me. I can't remember if I took my orange triad this morning. I am going to have to get one of those old people pill boxes with the days of the week on them.

My workout was decent. Not the best ever, but it was ok... I think I was just anxious to get home and get to work. The end of a long week.

Comment

Pimpen

Comment

Welcome to the gun show!!

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227
                    Nice !!!

Comment

oh SNAP! nice picture!
                      -Kim

Comment

my back

My back is really sore today. I used two scoops of purple wrath yesterday. I had a back workout Thursday and legs Friday. As Laurie as seen first hand, I am not very flexable with my back, etc. I was trying really hard to have good form with my deadlifts and good mornings. I don't think I pulled anything, but I hurt. I wonder how that will effect my workout later today.

Comment

Cardio only

OK. Today I decided to do cardio only because my back was hurting a bit. I did the eliptical machine for 45 minutes. It feels great to do cardio. I have to admit that I love the endorphine high. That is something I don't quite get from lifting weights, yet...

Comment

Rest Day

Well, this week I started to carb cycle, just to throw a new wrench into the whole equation. I broke it into a daily cycle as follows:
                            Sunday: No carbs
                            Monday: Carb Load
                            Tuesday: Low Carb
                            Wednesday: Low Carb
                            Thursday: No Carb
                            Friday: Carb Load
                            Saturday Low Carb
                            Sunday: No Carb....etc...

This way my carb load days are also on my leg workout days. Even though I am carb cycling, I will still be eating clean. The carbs will all be good carbs that I eat only on three meals of the day after I have eaten the proper amount of Protein and fat.

so far I have been gaining weight. We will see how the carb cycling does for me. I am only concerned with getting lean.

Comment

Did your back ever loosen up? I just started doing full contact twist and upped my lat pulls a set, my back feels like I have a piece of plywood screwed to it lol...

Comment

BAck is all better

Thanks for asking!

Comment

Working...
                                X