No announcement yet.

Sonya's Road to Lean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only time I can eat that much is by eating crap food. I usually have a hard time getting in 1200 calories.

Rest day sounds nice. My abs are sore from those leg raises and I have a kink in my neck. I'm falling apart.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

peanuts

Eat a few peanuts and sunflower seeds, almonds, flax seeds, etc. They add up fast!!!
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

/\/\
        deliciousss

almonds for the win

Comment

I got some of the videos up in vimeo last night if you want to look.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Wow

I seriously need to work on my form....
            Everyone has continued to ask me if I an going to compete. My main concerns with competing were if I could get my muscles to grow large enough and if I could get lean enough. I am convinced that with the purple wraath and my growth since taking it that I can grow. I am going to start to search for the competition I want to be a part of and work to lean out.

Comment

You can absolutely do it! I heard there's a competition in SF around Oct? Nov?

Comment

how about you

Are you going to compete? It means no more brownies for a bit, lol...

Comment

I can live without the brownies......but not the chocolate chip cookies!

Comment

Yes you can

You can live without them for a few months. I am looking into the competitions. Most of the ones at the end of the year are championships. We will have to set our sites on next year, spring maybe. Besides I need to learn to pose, buy suits, etc. etc. etc. I would like to watch a few shows first. I think I will volunteer to help at a few and go from there.

Comment

I could, I just don't want to.

Comment

well then

You will just have to watch and be jealous! lol.... http://controlledlabsforum.com/images/smilies/54654.gif

Comment

I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

You'll get it...

You'll get the bug! Just think of all the photo shoots you would get to have. That should be motivation enough for you Mrs. professional model! I bet you would skip a few cookies to have a full on photo session!!!

Comment

Let me have a cookie and think about it.

Comment

Hard work X time = sky's the limit !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X