• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

Your supposed to be my friend!!! lol...
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227
      I have noticed that when I take the pm Reduction pill I have some crazy dreams. Usually my husband is doing some mean thing. He is the nicest guy ever, so that is strange. I keep waking up mad at him, lol... I am sure he is ready for me to stop taking the Reduction. haha. I am curious to see if anyone else has had weird dreams. Perhaps it is because the sleep is so deep.
      LMFAO @ "some mean thing"... I'm getting a sideache !!!

Comment

Cuteness factor

My husbands theory is that all women are at least a little Crazy. He tells my boys the important thing to look for is that the cuteness factor outweighs the crazy factor.... I am really not sure what that means for me yet...

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227
          My husbands theory is that all women are at least a little Crazy. He tells my boys the important thing to look for is that the cuteness factor outweighs the crazy factor.... I am really not sure what that means for me yet...
          My theory, we'd have to be a bit nuts to put up with some of the things they do.

What if your as cute as you are crazy?
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Alright

Laurie Kicked my bum at the gym tonight! Her legs are way stronger than mine. I started the Orange Triad again today. I only took four. I still have a bit of a sour stomach.

Today I worked legs with Laurie. It was a good workout. I didn't really get any cardio in.

As far as the Reduction is concerned I haven't seen any difference. I am mostly attributing it to girl issues this week. We will see how things are next week when I am not retaining as much water.

I know I can lean out by carb cycling and a few other tricks. I will be having my photo shoot for the magazine at the end of September, early October. I am trying to see how the Reduction helps until that momment. When I get about three weeks away from shoot time I will kick all my other tricks in. I am hoping the reduction will work and I won't have to work so hard to get lean. I have been focusing more on building muscle this last month or so and trying not to worry about weight gain. I have not noticed my appetite being suppressed. I haven't noticed any spike in energy, etc. The main thing I have noticed so far is that makes me sleep deep at night.

I am enjoying the purple wraath. I can't say enough how much it helps with muscle aches and pains.

Comment

There is some serious girl power training going on in here! Welcome Sonia!!

Good to see another person of faith getting after it too! I was just recently saved.
              **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
              **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
              WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
              http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
              http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

So how are you feeling today?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Today

Hey Rich, thanks for the support. Congratulations on your new beginning.

Today I feel really great. I am barely sore at all, which is crazy. I worked out really hard yesterday. Last night I started to walk in front of the TV during a football game. This is a big no no in my house full of football freaks. I turned toward the tv to see the ball was just snapped. I did a ballet style leap into the air to get out of the way quickly. As I landed my legs literally gave out under me. That is how sore I was last night. This morning it doesn't even feel like I worked out. I don't know why this surprises me so much. I wish I had always had purple wraath...

Comment

Update pictures

I just wanted to post a few pictures. I think that in the past week the biggest difference for me has been muscle growth. Purple Wraath has really allowed me to work out much harder than I could normally achieve. This my legs especially have gotten stronger.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...263252orig.jpg

Comment

Training today was ok...

Today I worked the elipticle machine for 30 minutes on a level 8 glute workout. Not bad for having a leg day yesterday.

Then, I superset my biceps and triceps. Nothing special. I had to work hard to get through the workout and I am pretty sore. I ended my workout with four sets of close arm push-ups. They killed my triceps. So, that is about it. I worked out for a total of 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Comment

What do you consider your weakest bodyparts ? When my clients are up against a deadline, weaknesses = what I would focus on. Adding a little muscle to your weaknesses = goes a long way.

Comment

My legs

My legs are my weak zone. I think that is why I have been working them twice a week, and riding the eliptical machine, etc. Not only is my bum area where I seem to carry my extra weight. It is also much weaker than in the past. I am still in the growing stage. I have been eating clean for four months, but only back to weights for about two. I am trying not to kill myself. But I am very determined to to have results without injury.

Comment

I don't think your legs are that weak. I think it's your core, watching you train last night, your legs are strong but I think your core isn't as strong so it holds you back on your squats and other exercises that really require good core work. I'm uploading the videos now so you can see where your weak points are.

Comment

Thanks

That is just what friends are for, to point out your weaknesses so you can get stronger. Thanks. I know it will take time to get strong again.

Comment

I ate 2000 calories, yikes

About three days ago I started my fitday.com again. If you don't use fitday.com to log your food, you should. It is free and it really helps keep track. I had taken a bit of a break from it. But I thought it would be a good idea to get back to it. My log is public. The user name is the same as bb.com (smorgan1227) Yesterday I ate 2000 calories! No appetite suppresent here. I usually only eat around 1600 -1800. I think the main reason is that I am working out so hard that I am starving. My legs have grown 1/2 inch. I am not worrying about gaining wieght on the Reduction. My main concern is losing fat and leaning out.

I am not going to work out today. I haven't completely taken a day off for a week. I need to recooperate a bit. I was supposed to take Sunday off but I ran with my husband for about three miles. What can I say, I just like being with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X