Sonya's Road to Lean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays workout

Took Reduction this morning. Didn't notice any heart racing, etc. That is a good thing. Went to the gym with my purple wraath. I had an amazing workout. After working legs hard I went to do cardio on the elliptical machine. Typically after a leg workout I am luck to stay on something for 3 mintutes. I was able to go 20 minutes on a glute burn at level 8. I couldn't believe it. I think the purple wraath must numb you to pain or something. I was sweating like crazy. I don't know if that has to do with the Reduction, but is was nuts. I sweat anyway, but this was unreal.

My workout was

Giant Sets (kinda like super sets but four lifts done continually)

Three set of the Giant sets below:

10 reps of each for three sets
    Stiff Legged dead lifts (two 20 lbs dumbells)
    Plie Squat (two 20 lbs dumbells)
    Reverse lung and lift (20 lb dumbells)
    Bridge

Then Abbs
    3 sets 25 crunches
    3 sets 25 leg lifts
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Welcome to the world or Purple Wraath!
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

My stack arrived

Yipeeee.. My products came. My biggest concern was that the orange triad would make me ill. When I take vitamins they make me gag, literally. Usually about 15 minutes after taking a vitamin I start to gag even throw it up. I know, that was more information than you needed. However, I took two with my dinner last night and I was fine. I didn't feel sick at all. I am very excited about that.

Yesterday was my first day with REDuction. I found that the red pills make me sweat. They are doing it again this morning. The black pills didn't make me sweat. However, I woke up this morning in a complete haze. Stumbled to the kitchen to make my oatmeal. I didn't lose the fog in my head until I took the AM REDuction pills. Then the fog was all gone.

I am very pleased with the products so far. I am beyond my initial fear that I would be ill from them. Now I just have to see how effective they are.

The past two days I have had intense workout. However, I am only marginally sore. I am hoping that is from the purple Wraath, because I would love to not be so sore all the time.

There is my general getting started overview.

Comment

Hey ! Sounding good in here !

Comment

Orange Triad

Yesterday I started taking Orange Triad. By the afternoon I had a really bad stomach ache. I couldn't even go work out because it hurt so bad. I am going to take a break from it for a day or so and then try half a dose or less and work myself up to it. I had taken two on Wednesday night, Two Thursday morning and two with lunch on thursday.

Yesterday I had a photo shoot with Laurie and my brother. It was a lot of fun. My brother wanted Laurie to do more than just our Controlled Labs t-shirts, etc. He coached her through the photo shoot. By the end she was a pro. I think she will be back for more soon. I can't wait for everyone to see the pictures, they are fun! It is a good experience for anyone in the fitness world, especially women to know what goes behind the pictures they see in magazines. It puts a lot of things in perspective.

Comment

Hey girl! I had alot of fun. Thanks to both you and your brother. Let me know if the multi's still upset your stomache.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Hey Sonya I replied in the other thread re: TRIAD

Comment

Hmm

Hmmm, I will try and figure it out. I don't give up that easy. I was first allergic to flax seed. I got serious hives, so I reduced my dose and worked it up over time. Now I am fine. I just have to start slower I think. Too much for my stomach to handle all at once. Purple Wraath, REDuction, Orange Triand. My body is like "What the heck Sonya" ... lol...

Comment

Yuck

ok, so my workout wasn't the greatest. I felt sick all day. If it hadn't been for purple wrath I wouldn't have gone at all. But I still managed to have a decent workout.

Supersets

1. 4 sets.
                    Leg Extensions 70lbs
                    leg raises-ab workout)

2. 4 sets
                    Leg presses
                    180lbs x 15
                    200lbs x 15
                    200lbs x 15
                    220lbs x 10
                    pushups 4sets of 20

3. 4 sets
                    close leg squats 45 lbs
                    hanging leg raises
                    good mornings 45lbs

elipticals
                    10 minutes warm up at level 7
                    20 minutes post workout level 7

Comment

Saturday workout

I had a good workout today. I am surprised that after my workout yesterday I was not sore. I think the Purple Wraath is helping with the soreness more than I am even realizing. It seems as I have gotten older I have been healing a lot slower. Everything I do hurts more the next day. However, since I have been taking the Purple Wraath it is like I am 16 again. I have marginal soreness, but not the long recovery time I have been having.

Today I worked shoulders and Chest. I don't want to bore you with all the statistics. We will just say at one point in time when I was putting dumbells back someone commented, "Wow you are really strong". It felt good. I can tell I am on an upswing. I have only been using Purple Wraath for one week, but it has made such a drastic difference. I honestly can't believe it.

Comment

Fat %

Also at the gym today I used their fat calibrator. I have been taking Reduction for about 3 days. According to the body measurement method I have been guessing my body fat to be around 16%. The calibrator at the gym today said 18.1% We will use that as a starting point for the Reduction. I will check it again in a week.

Comment

side note

I have noticed that when I take the pm Reduction pill I have some crazy dreams. Usually my husband is doing some mean thing. He is the nicest guy ever, so that is strange. I keep waking up mad at him, lol... I am sure he is ready for me to stop taking the Reduction. haha. I am curious to see if anyone else has had weird dreams. Perhaps it is because the sleep is so deep.

Comment

It's the REDuction. I have really vivid dreams that have me waking up going "wft?". I remember one dream, I woke up thinking "my spidy senses tell me something is wrong".

Comment

lol

I am glad to know I am not the only crazy person.

Comment

Well, I'm not too sure about that part.

Comment

Working...
                                X