Sonya's Road to Lean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calorie cutting

I have cut my calories back to 1500 a day. I find that I am hungry, but I am leaning out really fast. I have to pay attention to not eating. I am hoping that my body will only need 1500 after a while. I don't know if I can survive if my stomach is always growling. I weigh about 125lbs. I would like to get down to 120 by January and 115 by the time I compete. This is a lot of weight for me. So far I have only lost 14 lbs. I have gone down 5 sizes in pants. So you can imagine what 115 will do. I also intend to not lose muscle in the process. I received my white blood today. I am going to try that with my next workout. I also have yellow neuphoria. I am curious about how that will work. I will keep everyone informed. Still trying to decide what competitions I want to enter. Thinking about the NPC in Hayward with Laurie, but also would like to do some bigger shows. Perhaps I will try and do a few shows back to back. I want to do a bigger show so that I can compete with several of my new friends.
    Last edited by smorgan1227; 11-13-2008, 09:56 AM.
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227
      Today I start my getting ready to compete mode... The first step for me is to decided what competition. There are so many and it is so confusing...lol... So as soon as I figure it out I will let you know.
      Wooot !!! Time to get hardcore !!

Comment

• My apologies for how long it has been

Ok guys. I am full force in contest prep mode now. Every day I learn a little bit more about what I will need to do. I have switched my diet around so that I am eating lower fat and higher carbs. That seems to be working for me. I am trying to get down to 120 by the end of December and maintain that while becoming leaner. I want to compete at 115.

Things are looking good. I am getting a lot of help from my friends. I will have some very cool new pictures to share with everyone shortly. Thanks for all the support. Now it is time to track contest prep. Perhaps I should start a new string.
        Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• My girlfriend legs are her weak zone. I think that is why she have been working them twice a week, and riding the eliptical machine, etc. Not only is her bum area where he seem to carry my extra weight. It is also much weaker than in the past. she still in the growing stage. she has been eating clean for four months, but only back to weights for about two.
          acekard 2i

Comment

• It seems these days the only way I can get my workout going is to start with some HIIT training. I ran for 10 mintues with three 3 one minute sprint intervals to get the heart pumping.
            bidz coupon code

Comment

Working...
            X