Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Booty
    Hey dee
    No new pics yet. I actually been super busy (graduations), plus tired from running around everwhere with the kids etc... Still have this sinus crap, def think its a sinus infection. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow (closed today) & get a script for it. My husband has a cold now too. Its just going through the house.

So I finally made it to the gym yesterday (legs) and I felt so sick about 20min into it (naseous). I had to rush home to vomit. This routine IDK I feel naseous with it, weird? Also it may have to do with being on the womens side where that room feels much warmer to me. IDK but I dont enjoy vomitting!!!
    Glad so see you back on here, you were missed!!! Hope you get better soon!

Comment

• hey booty,

ive been out of the loop for a while so i figured id introduce myself

im a who loves to

i have a GF, so dont worry about semi-perverted comments from me

either way, i wanted to see what the heck everyone keeps referring to, but
      for some reason the photos u had posted earlier in the thread wont work

are they anyplace else?

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
        Glad so see you back on here, you were missed!!! Hope you get better soon!
        Thank You!!! You all are so sweet! *BIG HUGS*
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          hey booty,

ive been out of the loop for a while so i figured id introduce myself

im a who loves to

i have a GF, so dont worry about semi-perverted comments from me

either way, i wanted to see what the heck everyone keeps referring to, but
          for some reason the photos u had posted earlier in the thread wont work

are they anyplace else?
          Hello jaymdubbs

Nice to e-meet you!
          Hmmm...I guess the pics arent working due to the switch (sites). I know I have some of the pics on other sites, or cd. I'll see what I can find. My computer completely crapped the bed yesterday. I had to format it & reinstall windows. So I lost everything I had on here. I'll go & se what I can find.
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• Lets see if this works...fuzzy pic, sorry.

What typos?

Comment

• What typos?

Comment

• Last edited by Booty; 06-15-2006, 02:34 PM.
                What typos?

Comment

• Great legs! , and whats that tattoo of on your back?
                  -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                  -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Wow some of them pics are huge. sorry
                    What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                      Great legs! , and whats that tattoo of on your back?
                      LOL
                      WOW thanks-made my day! I'm so short, leg compliments dont come everday!

Its a lil hard to make out with the blur on it huh!?! It's a tigerlily.
                      What typos?

Comment

• go ahead and ship yourself over here... I love small girls
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty
                          LOL
                          WOW thanks-made my day! I'm so short, leg compliments dont come everday!

Its a lil hard to make out with the blur on it huh!?! It's a tigerlily.
                          Are you kidding me, those legs are awsome! How short are you btw? I wouldn't consider 5'5 or higher short for a girl.
                          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                          -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            go ahead and ship yourself over here... I love small girls
                            Cheap bastard, you could at least offer her a plane ticket.. ship her *sigh* John you have much to learn.
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              go ahead and ship yourself over here... I love small girls
                              haha
                              Thanks!

another...
                              Attached Files
                              What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
                                Are you kidding me, those legs are awsome! How short are you btw? I wouldn't consider 5'5 or higher short for a girl.
                                You are very very sweet!

Yeah I agree I wouldnt consider 5'5 or higher short! I'm 5'2
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X