Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up question

Hi,

First post, please don't blast me by saying "just search for it" because I am pressed for time and if someone replies I can just check from my blackberry at my nieces soccer game.

Anyway, just got a bottle of Blue Up w/ Stim. I took it preworkout today as the bottle indicated, but I got this weird headache while I was working out about 60-70 min after I took it.

The question(s) that I have are:

Should I take it preworkout like the bottle states, or should I take it in the morning like the Controlled Labs website says?

Which method will maximize my results from this supplement?

Thanks

__
    Jeff

Originally posted by lefthandedstraw View Post
    Hi,

First post, please don't blast me by saying "just search for it" because I am pressed for time and if someone replies I can just check from my blackberry at my nieces soccer game.

Anyway, just got a bottle of Blue Up w/ Stim. I took it preworkout today as the bottle indicated, but I got this weird headache while I was working out about 60-70 min after I took it.

The question(s) that I have are:

Should I take it preworkout like the bottle states, or should I take it in the morning like the Controlled Labs website says?

Which method will maximize my results from this supplement?

Thanks

__
    Jeff
    are you taking any other products with stims? are you taking anything with tyramine or tyrosine? what foods are you eating around that time?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole