pt's LegalGear - Powertrain (NADH) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pt's LegalGear - Powertrain (NADH) review

I did alot of research on NADH before purchasing this product about 2 years ago. Basically, it was the cheapest course of NADH that I could find at the time. I chose NADH instead of NAD because I was under the impression that it was superior. That now appears to be controversial, and I'm looking forward to trying NAD bulk powder (capping it myself) in the future.

Anyways, the first time I tried Powertrain I weighed around 200 lbs, and I definately felt the difference. However, I noticed that at 225+ lbs, the recommended dosage just didn't kick in like it used to.

Basically, I recommend this product to those under 200lbs that are looking to enhance preworkout energy without jitters. I recommend that you already be taking some form of creatine when using this product. I would also recommend that you see how you respond to 200mg caffeine preworkout first... as that might be enough, and is alot cheaper.

Very interesting that 25lbs makes a difference. When I was researching NADH it was a short cycle and not somehting you could stay on for extended periods. Personally I think 200mg of caffeine and PW are a knockout combo.

But I am still interested in this supplement.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      Very interesting that 25lbs makes a difference. When I was researching NADH it was a short cycle and not somehting you could stay on for extended periods. Personally I think 200mg of caffeine and PW are a knockout combo.

But I am still interested in this supplement.

200 mg of caffeine and PW is RAG1 and PW. One hell of a swift kick in the transistors to get ya off and
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
      X