show me them stashes!!! Part1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show me them stashes!!! Part1

You know the drill, but let's mix it up a little. Form a castle, get creative.

2011-05-30_22-47-34_727.jpg
    On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

haha sorry bro think I got you beat

Comment

Jelly of the CL gear! Gotta get some next paycheck

How's blue gene working for you? And I see u got your oximega today too!
      On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

Originally posted by miccelol View Post
        Jelly of the CL gear! Gotta get some next paycheck

How's blue gene working for you? And I see u got your oximega today too!
        great man I love it def gives me a natural eenergy boost plus I love the cissus in there and ya oximegas great I love the spearmint taste of the greens blend

Comment

Originally posted by masterbench View Post
          great man I love it def gives me a natural eenergy boost plus I love the cissus in there and ya oximegas great I love the spearmint taste of the greens blend
          Nice lookin stack

Comment

Here's mine. I forgot to add the Blue Gene when taking the pic. About to head to work so don't have time to redo.

-David
            Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

I'm really digging that gear, dude. Might have to get in on that. Looks legit!!!

-David
              Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Working...
              X