DO NOT RECOMMEND: Supplements.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO NOT RECOMMEND: Supplements.net

On May 11 (3+ weeks ago), I placed a $100+ order with http://www.supplements.net. I heard of them through these forums, mainly through their posts about discount codes in the amazing supp deals thread, so I thought they would be good company to deal with.

I've sent them 6-7 emails within these last three weeks, and on May 24, they sent me an email with a tracking #, however, the tracking info only said it weighed 4 lbs, when I had ordered a 10lb bag of whey along with some other stuff, so I thought maybe it was an error on the UPS website.

I kept monitoring the tracking, and the only thing it said was Billing information received on May 11.. so I emailed them twice more, and they finally email me back on the 29th saying the package must be lost, asking if they could send another package with some free gifts, so I thought, okay, things are going to be fine.

Well that is the last I've heard from them, I've emailed them 3 more times and pmed them multiple times, and they have yet to respond. My last email asked for a refund as this is just a ridiculous amount of time to wait on an order. What made matters worse is that their website doesn't even have a phone number on it.

Well, finally, 3 days ago, after emailing them through these forums, pming them, and emailing their sales@supplements.net address, they respond and tell me my package is coming thursday (today). I email them three more times after asking about a tracking # with no response, so I was thinking, if it doesn't come today... then I'm going to have to post this message (I was going to post this before, but I thought I'd wait to see if I had gotten the package today), well I finally received the package.

The box was beaten to death, with my 10lb bag of whey crammed in it, and no free gifts they had told me they would provide earlier. I ordered on May 11, and just today, June 7, I received my beat up package. Their customer service is basically non-existent, I had a wait of almost 1 month, and my package comes beat up, and could barely even hold my whole order. I will NEVER order from supplements.net again!

First customer review I've seen for this place ..... I stick to bb.com, discountanabolics.com, and nutraplanet.com ... buy from whoever has the cheaper total with matching items in shopping carts

you don't reside in Canada do you?
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Nope, Florida.. There's a review on the bb forums, with the similar situation as me, that I had unfortunately not read before ordering from them.

Comment

Wow, that sucks. Thanks for the alert.

Comment

I considered ordering from that site a few times, thanks for the review.

What a douchebag, we should all send the supps.net guy shitty PMs! Really man, what an Uber-Douche.

I Only order from BB.com(when I need it fast) and FitRx.com(When I need it cheap, cause I got free shipping codes )

Comment

yeah, i don't bother with the others. I shop bb.com or BN

Comment

nutraplanet.com!

Comment

www.islandnutrition.com is a great company with awesome service. With each order I place Yancey throws in some freebie sample. Even threw in a shirt or 2.
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Prior to this, I've always gone with bulknutrition, I will probably go back to them, never again looking to supplements.net

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                    www.islandnutrition.com is a great company with awesome service. With each order I place Yancey throws in some freebie sample. Even threw in a shirt or 2.
                    You must mean islandsupplements.com , which is a great company. x2 on the freebies

Comment

I like bodybuilding.com and dpsnutrition.com. Both are quick with shipping. Had a horrible experience with DiscountAnabolics.
                      "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
                      - Arnold Schwarzenegger

** CONTROLLED LABS Stack - White Flood, White Blood, Blue Up, Purple Wraath, Green MAGnitude, Green Bulge, Orange TRIad & GlycerGrow **

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                        You must mean islandsupplements.com , which is a great company. x2 on the freebies

You are correct sir.
                        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by PureMuscle
                          I like bodybuilding.com and dpsnutrition.com. Both are quick with shipping. Had a horrible experience with DiscountAnabolics.
                          Care to elaborate?? I've placed so many orders through DA that it's almost ridiculous, NEVER had a problem, always VERY fast (considering it's Denver to Elko (basically SLC in terms of UPS for those bad with abbr. it's Salt Lake City.. lol) DA's always been on spot and the only problem I ever had was the supplement company's fault and DA fixed it instead of the company....

Comment

Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                            Care to elaborate?? I've placed so many orders through DA that it's almost ridiculous, NEVER had a problem, always VERY fast (considering it's Denver to Elko (basically SLC in terms of UPS for those bad with abbr. it's Salt Lake City.. lol) DA's always been on spot and the only problem I ever had was the supplement company's fault and DA fixed it instead of the company....
                            they now ship from MASS and from Kansas only.
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              they now ship from MASS and from Kansas only.
                              DA ships from Mass? Why haven't I ordered from there yet? That would be some quick shipping for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X