Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football

Anyone interested in a Fantasy Football League? I will go ahead and make a league if we get enough people and I will tell you the draft time and stuff like that. Post if you are interested!
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Nobody!?!?!?!!? Come On!! No One Like Football Here!?!?!?!

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

Hell yeah id be in!

Comment

Any others?

Comment

i would be , but i dont know anything
          Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Come on! Nobody else wants to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
              Kansas City to the Super Bowl!

FYI all football fans;
              (just because I like you all as people and dont want anyone to lose bets on games/playoffs/the super bowl.)

In his fourth season of scholastic football at State College High School, Larry Johnson ran for 2,159 yards over 12 games for the Little Lions.

In his fourth season of playing college football at Penn State University, Johnson ran for 2,087 yards over 13 games for the Nittany Lions.

This is Larry Johnson’s fourth year of pro football.

Comment

Well I went ahead and made the league so if you want to be in PM me your email address and you will get an email from NFL.com with the link to my league. The password is StrongArms hopefully we can get a few members to play!!!!

Comment

if its free PM me.. im already paying for one

Comment

yes its free. No cost at all just PM me with your email address.

Comment

I'm already signed up for FIVE different leagues, so unfortunately I'll have to pass this year, hehe.

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

[game on]

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/KC/9568555

Chiefs agree to terms with CB Ty Law

NFL.com wire reports

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (July 23, 2006) -- Pro Bowl cornerback Ty Law agreed to a five-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Law spent last season with the New York Jets, leading the NFL with 10 interceptions. He will rejoin coach Herman Edwards in Kansas City. Edwards left the Jets for the Chiefs in January, and has vowed to rebuild a defense that has been near the bottom of the league for five years.

Law is expected to be in Kansas City on Monday for a physical, team spokesman Bob Moore told The Associated Press.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSCORE!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                          I'm already signed up for FIVE different leagues, so unfortunately I'll have to pass this year, hehe.

SCT
                          no, please play. spread yourself around a little thinner so you lose interest in my league & end up getting your butt kicked, oh wait, that'll probably happen anyhow.

Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
                            Well I went ahead and made the league so if you want to be in PM me your email address and you will get an email from NFL.com with the link to my league. The password is StrongArms hopefully we can get a few members to play!!!!
                            I'm already signed up on nfl.com. What's the league name? I'll play.

I love the Mr T. smiley. I may make it my avatar.
                            Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

i signed up for the nfl one you sent me ... but it wont let me see the league or anything.. i made 3 team names than it just freezes when i try to do anything else..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X