Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Controlled Lab products but lifted for 4 years and counting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Controlled Lab products but lifted for 4 years and counting.

Whats going on everyone. Just wanting a little info on controlled lab products. I have been off a cycle now for at least a year on any supplement besides protein powder. I was wanting to try some of these products and see how they work. Like i said i have no idea about this company. I always used BSN products prior to wanting to try anything new. I am currently trying to cut back some weight and then hit a stack. Any info would be appreciated.

5'11"
    205lbs
    23yrs old

bench 275lb

Originally posted by thachosen1
    Whats going on everyone. Just wanting a little info on controlled lab products. I have been off a cycle now for at least a year on any supplement besides protein powder. I was wanting to try some of these products and see how they work. Like i said i have no idea about this company. I always used BSN products prior to wanting to try anything new. I am currently trying to cut back some weight and then hit a stack. Any info would be appreciated.

5'11"
    205lbs
    23yrs old

bench 275lb
    Sounds good, most of the product lineup can be used for cutting OR bulking. Here is a MATRIX that might help some:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/show.p...tacking%20Info

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Sounds good, most of the product lineup can be used for cutting OR bulking. Here is a MATRIX that might help some:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/show.p...tacking%20Info
      great place to start, let us know if you have any additional questions
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

One thing you will find at CL is quality products that perform. No over exagerated hype. No million dollar multimedia add campaigns. No over priced products. Just solid products that do what you want them to do, providing your diet and workout regiments are in check. Of all the companies I have used for supps, BSN was one of the many, I have yet to find a CL product that does not deliver the goods. Only products I have not used are Red Acid G2, Yell. Neuphoria G1 and 2 and Black Hole. All others are spot on. Give'em a go. You wil not be disappointed.
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
          One thing you will find at CL is quality products that perform. No over exagerated hype. No million dollar multimedia add campaigns. No over priced products. Just solid products that do what you want them to do, providing your diet and workout regiments are in check. Of all the companies I have used for supps, BSN was one of the many, I have yet to find a CL product that does not deliver the goods. Only products I have not used are Red Acid G2, Yell. Neuphoria G1 and 2 and Black Hole. All others are spot on. Give'em a go. You wil not be disappointed.
          Agreed. People learn about us through word of mouth. This tells a lot about this company. I love CL products and especially the company
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Yea that helps out alot thanks man. I am going to try one of the cutting and weight loss stacks.

Comment

Working...
            X