GB post workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB post workout?

Hey I am taking GM, WB and PW preworkout. I picked up some GB today. (Good deal, at store and couldn't pass it up.) Can I take GM pre and then take GB post or the other way around or would it just be overkill? I've been taking a monohydrate post but thought GB might be better but know that its more of a pre workout thing and was just curious.

Originally posted by jmannb9
    Hey I am taking GM, WB and PW preworkout. I picked up some GB today. (Good deal, at store and couldn't pass it up.) Can I take GM pre and then take GB post or the other way around or would it just be overkill? I've been taking a monohydrate post but thought GB might be better but know that its more of a pre workout thing and was just curious.
    Call me crazy, but GB is perfect for when you travel... so you could save it for that... or put it in your gym locker to take on days when maybe you forget to take GM ?

I personally do take GM pre and GB post, but I'm 6ft 240lbs and I still consider it totally optional.

Comment

OK was just checking. I might wait until my GM is done and then use it then. Thanks.

Comment

OK was just checking. I might wait until my GM is done and then use it then. Thanks.
        You could also do 1/2 serving of GM pre and GB post... just another idea.

Comment

Yeah thats an idea. It'll also make the GM go a little further. Will I still get all the benifets from it at 1/2 scoop though?

Comment

Yes you will, that is the great thing about MCC is you do not need the larger amounts to get the benefits.

Comment

which store and what price?
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I stopped in a Vitamin Shoppe yesterday and found a bottle for 24.99, which is a good web price but a little less than store price usually is.

Comment

yea, i am thinking the same thing. I am currently taking Gmag and i just got a bottle of Green Bulge online for a price i couldnt pass up. I am thinking abotu taking it pre, and g-mag post!

Jdub

Comment

I take gb pre and a different creatine post. Works great.
                    "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                    -or-
                    http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Working...
                    X