The current stack that I have ready is:

Purple Wrath
    Green Mag
    White Flood
    Blue Gene
    Orange Triad
    and Whey Protein

My first question:

I first started this stack 2 months ago and not long after starting I would say a little over a week I got pretty sick, not supplement related. But this deterred me from the gym for over a week and in that time I didn't take anything but protein. Now that everything is back in order I am ready to start the stack again, but what i would like to know is what effects can straying from a stack like this after a week have?

Second Question:

Since I have taken these supplements previously is it necessary to slowly start up with them or would it be fine to just start out at normal dosages all together?

Last Question:

Can I get a general critique of this stack for my set goals?

I am 25 yrs old, 5'11 175 lbs and my goal is to reach 185-190 by May-June with low body fat. My diet is good and I scarf down those protein shakes like no bodies business. Would this be the right direction as far as supplements go??

FYI: I have done lots of research on my own but just want general input to accent the information I have picked up thus far.

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Wstcstbchbm View Post
    The current stack that I have ready is:

Purple Wrath
    Green Mag
    White Flood
    Blue Gene
    Orange Triad
    and Whey Protein

My first question:

I first started this stack 2 months ago and not long after starting I would say a little over a week I got pretty sick, not supplement related. But this deterred me from the gym for over a week and in that time I didn't take anything but protein. Now that everything is back in order I am ready to start the stack again, but what i would like to know is what effects can straying from a stack like this after a week have?

Second Question:

Since I have taken these supplements previously is it necessary to slowly start up with them or would it be fine to just start out at normal dosages all together?

Last Question:

Can I get a general critique of this stack for my set goals?

I am 25 yrs old, 5'11 175 lbs and my goal is to reach 185-190 by May-June with low body fat. My diet is good and I scarf down those protein shakes like no bodies business. Would this be the right direction as far as supplements go??

FYI: I have done lots of research on my own but just want general input to accent the information I have picked up thus far.

Thank you in advance.
    no issues with laying off the supps after only 1 week.

you could go back to the normal doses

stack and everything else look good, the only thing I would add is a good fish oil
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole