• Red Acid 30 Day Trip

Name: Dominique
    weight: 158
    bf 18-19% ???
    arm 13.5
    calf 15.25
    quad 23.5
    waist 33.5

Years training: 2 for bodybuilding (prior to that lifted off and on for several years, karate 6 years)

Supplements (for this log): Red Acid, Ephedrine, Anagen, ON whey, Xtend, Xceed, Now multi-vit/min. I plan to add in X-Factor on Day 10.

Supplements (past use): X-Factor, caffeine, C2, cAMP, Powerfull, Cissus, NOXplode, Cellmass, Xpand, Amp, Stim-X, SuperCharge

Split: chest/bi's, legs, shoulders, back/tri's, abs/calves. usually 2on/1off
    Cardio: 4-7 days per week (as much as I need to for this cut)

Goal: to lose 1-2 lbs per week, while holding as much muscle/strength as possible. I'd like to separation in my quads & abs.

Diet: I will aim for 2200 cals/day +/-200. I will get 300g pro/day (1200 cals) from whey, casein, cottage cheese, eggs, egg whites, turkey breast, chicken breast, lean beef, tuna, salmon; carbs will come from oats at meal 1 & 2 (or whatever is pre/post workout), green veggies for remainder of meals; fats from PB, almonds, flax oil, olive oil, egg yolks, and meat. Ratio of carbs:fat will decrease over the course of the day, unless I have a high carb day.

Here are the before pics:

I begin Red Acid tomorrow & will follow recommended dosing.
    Last edited by dominique; 08-08-2006, 08:15 PM.

Good luck with it.. have you used Ephedrine before standalone ?

Comment

Based on the training and diet setup you have listed I think you are going to drop some major fat while on this 30 day 'Acid Trip'. If you have any questions or comments about Red Acid feel free to pose them here as well as hitting me up directly at stonecoldtruth@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Compounding what what PT just asked, how do you plan to use the E in this log, are you going to use it seperate from the RA or stacked alongside?

SCT
      Back to the basics!

Comment

I'm almost finished my Red Acid log and so far I'm quite impressed! Hope you have great results with your trip!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

wahoooo!!! Hi D!! Good luck girly!!!

Comment

DAy 1

Thank you all for posting...makes me feel welcome. Appreciated!!!

The ephedrine I am taking 25mg along with my first dose of Red Acid in the morning. I have previously been taking 200mg caffeine/25mg ephedrine pre-workout in the mornings, and really enjoy it for the energy/feeling. As for this log, I am keeping it in for it's muscle-sparing ability, as well as to give me an extra kick in the early morning. BTW, that's also why the Anagen is in there...overall feeling of well-being, anti-catabolic, since I will be on reduced cals w/ extra cardio.

pu & SCT - Does that look reasonable to you guys?

asianbabe, another babe on board!! (of course, i don't feel like much of a babe at the moment...just finished a bulk...but am heading in that direction)

thanks, jjjoe. i look forward to seeing your final results.

Day 1
            ------
            dosing:
            red acid 3/3, ephedrine 1, anagen 2/2/2 (spent a week at 1/1/1 & bumped it up to see how much strength i can maintain/increase over the cut)

lifting: off today

cardio: 20 minutes empty stomach after waking, may do another session after work...i want to milk these 30 days

energy: great. i was a little concerned how i'd feel today going from 200mg caffeine to red acid (i go through caffeine withdrawal w/ headaches easily), but so far it's wonderful.

mood: great. actually, if the way i am feeling this morning can be maintained fairly well throughout the month, you will have a customer for life.

if there's anything else that should be in this log, just let me know.

Comment

I personally think E and RA is a good combination, however it is always best to be careful when using the E. Based on your setup I think it will provide an added benefit That of course is my PERSONAL, ie not the views of Controlled Labs, opinion, heh.

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

I've experimented with Red ACID combined with Pure E-HCL and what I noticed (as predicted) is that it enhanced the effects (a very clean energy) to the point that I was SOAKING I mean drenched with sweat just walking TO the gym.. LOL

My mood was off the charts though

Comment

Looking good already. Good luck with the log.
                  + =

Comment

Day 1-2

Day 1 cont'd
                    -------------
                    cardio:
                    p.m. 30 minutes low-mod. intensity

energy: tired after cardio, energy came in waves for rest of evening/night...still plenty to get lots of stuff done.

mood: good. focused.

appetite sup.: excellent. i realized at 4pm that i was way too low on cals for the day. ended up at ~1995 cals, got in all my protein though.

weight: 157 (-1) that cracks me up!!!

Day 2
                    -------
                    dosing:
                    same as day 1. will not list this everyday unless something changes

lifting: a.m. shoulders
                    high volume, positive failure at 7-12 reps. strength on par, endurance & recovery b/t sets good. good workout, enjoyable.

cardio: later today

energy: not quite as much as yesterday, but still good. steady throughout workout. energy drops before each meal, and then goes up again after i eat...typical for me when eating below maintenance.

mood: good, stable, focused...on getting ripped ha!

hi Travis. thanks for the encouragement.

pu - i'm in south louisiana & i already sweat throughout the day. uh oh!
                    oh well, sweats good for ya.

SCT - words skillfully chosen.

Comment

Originally posted by dominique

mood: good, stable, focused...on getting ripped ha!
                      Sweeettt!!

Comment

Day 2 cont'd

cardio: p.m. 30 minutes moderate intensity

energy: mid-afternoon slump, but helped a lady move furniture and was full of energy which last throughout cardio. still feeling good.

mood: good. focused on getting ripped...still.

appetite sup.: good. i've got about 200 cals left for today, but already hit target protein.

weight: 155.5 (-2.5) that's hilarious. it's got to be water.

sweeet indeed, AB!!!

Comment

Yep.. you will lose some initial waterweight and then the real war begins !! So dig in because it's ON !!!!

PT just had a good workout wootttt

Comment

..`

Good looking stuff. I'm really intersted to see how RA and E stacks. I will be following this log. GO GIRL~!
                            Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Day 3

It's Friday yeeeah!

dosing: same, except 12.5mg E w/ second red acid dose. i'm helping someone to develop a posing routine for the Europa & want a little extra energy for that.

lifting: a.m. arms
                              Decent workout. Was pissy b/c was up for back/tri's but woke up with issue under shoulder blade...something pinched. Must've slept weird?? Tri's most lagging part so hit that first. Kind of run down & attitude not too good. Before bi's I had a pep talk with myself & had a good workout there. Strength good, endurance good physically, but not good mentally/focus. Great pump.

cardio: later today

energy: meh, it'll do.

mood: having to stay on top of it. breathe, relax, stay focused. let go of doubt & fear. do not sabotage. know that the desired results are possible.

app. supp.: woke up hungry last night. had some almonds. in the not too distant past i had a bad habit of "waking up" and bingeing. i wasn't always fully awake...more just reacting. i have no intention of resurrecting it. i'm leaving the almonds at the office, and making sure i am 200 cals below target when i go to bed, so i can get up and have whey/casein if i wakeup hungry. struggled with eating disorders for 10 years, and cutting makes me nervous, but that IS NOT WHO I AM ANYMORE. this is an opportunity to prove that to myself. extinguishing doubt. yes, it is ON. 27 days of war.

thanks, haiz.

Comment

Working...
                              X