OxiMega Mixings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OxiMega Mixings

Just tried mixing the greens product with green tea. Makes a super antioxidant/healthy drink that tastes alright!
    Anybody try anything else?
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Tried it with ON Chocolate Whey and it was purrrdy good

Comment

Strawberry and creme myofushion and Emergen-C tangerine flavor. Pretty darn good. The fizz gave it a nice twist.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Strawberry and creme myofushion and Emergen-C tangerine flavor. Pretty darn good. The fizz gave it a nice twist.
        wow now THAT is a combo

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
          Tried it with ON Chocolate Whey and it was purrrdy good
          Ya I use Dymatize chocolate blend with mine usually. I have also used chocopeanut butter. Not bad at all

Wow. Very interesting
          CFD

Comment

I've done ON's Choc. Oats & Whey, Cake Batter, and Choc. Mint. Those were all good, but the Choc. Mint was a little TOO minty. My fav. combo so far is with ABB's Diet Turbo Green Tea. This is fantastic!
            ~Julie

Currently Taking:
            - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

with 10g oats(not cooked) in 8oz water (adds a wonderful texture), mixed in with my quick breakfast shake: pbchoc combat powder, 10-20g oats, 150g eggwhite, 14g flaxseed oil. its wonderful.

also, on the subject of mixing-GM with grape G.T Dave's Kombucha is basically like candy.

Comment

Myofusion + Oatmeal + Oximega.

Done deal.
                CONTROLLED LABS
                Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i usually put peanut butter in my morning shake of oats, milk, apple, a lil protien powder.

i once put the oximega in there also... can't say i liked the mix of peanut butter and spearmint. Some things in life are better left unmixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
                    i usually put peanut butter in my morning shake of oats, milk, apple, a lil protien powder.

i once put the oximega in there also... can't say i liked the mix of peanut butter and spearmint. Some things in life are better left unmixed.
                    I dont see real peanut butter and oximega tasting good either. But I did try it with chocloate peanut butter powder and it didnt taste bad at all
                    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                      I dont see real peanut butter and oximega tasting good either. But I did try it with chocloate peanut butter powder and it didnt taste bad at all
                      Your signature cracks me up!!
                      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Your signature cracks me up!!
                        Lol. My crew made shirts that say it. Some people get it, some people dont. But wen they do, I always get comments! I like yours as well!
                        CFD

Comment

put some on my tuna today, tasted great
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                            put some on my tuna today, tasted great
                            Wow. By far the wierdest combo!
                            CFD

Comment

hmmm tuna and spearmint.

Comment

Working...
                              X