White Flood Taste Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood Taste Review

Well my White Flood came in today. I am here at work and just had to try it. So I put 1/2 a scoop in with 1/4 of the amount of water it recommends. Taste like lemonade without the bite to me, which I like.

Taste: 9 / 10

For a lemon flavor I think you did a great job, as I personally do not like lemonade, or lemonade flavors.

Got a date with the gym tonight, so I will post the results of how it actually works tommorow morning.

Tim

Originally posted by tims03redfire
    Well my White Flood came in today. I am here at work and just had to try it. So I put 1/2 a scoop in with 1/4 of the amount of water it recommends. Taste like lemonade without the bite to me, which I like.

Taste: 9 / 10

For a lemon flavor I think you did a great job, as I personally do not like lemonade, or lemonade flavors.

Got a date with the gym tonight, so I will post the results of how it actually works tommorow morning.

Tim
    Nice.. thanks for the feedback

Comment

I am drinking my sample right now in about 20 oz of water and people really need to get their priorities straight if they think this is a bad tasting supp. It does not taste GOOD, but I have definitely tasted worse and much worse and could easily drink this before every workout without the slightest bit of hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by niqnak
        I am drinking my sample right now in about 20 oz of water and people really need to get their priorities straight if they think this is a bad tasting supp. It does not taste GOOD, but I have definitely tasted worse and much worse and could easily drink this before every workout without the slightest bit of hesitation.
        Yeah, the taste is more than tolerable, and it sure fucking works.

Comment

You know what really tastes well with it if you can't stand it...Crystal Light's Ice Tea.
          kane@controlledlabs.com
          Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
          Looks for the ads, coming soon!
          www.controlledlabs.com
          www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

I've heard of people putting it in with orange juice. I'm good mixing it with GM pre-workout

Comment

i do the same, it taste awesome

Comment

Originally posted by tstrenuous10 View Post
                I've heard of people putting it in with orange juice. I'm good mixing it with GM pre-workout
                Werd

Comment

Working...
                X