1ST Impression of WF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1ST Impression of WF

OK, so my new best friend contacted me via PM a couple weeks ago after I initially inquired about CL products. He [I]gave[I] me a tub of WF. He took 4 servings of it and said he just couldn't handle the stims. What was I supposed to do? Let him throw it away? Hell no! I took it off his hands!

Anyway, I got it yesterday. After reading here today, I have concluded it is the V1. It was super clumped.

Took it today.....OMFG!! The first two swigs were tolerable...but the more I drank, the worse it got.

On my way to the gym now...will update upon return and tell if the taste was worth it or not!

How many scoops and how much water?

Comment

Ya I am 205lbs or so and 2 scoops is plenty for me, you probably are not using enough water.

Comment

Back from the gym. I was on shoulders and lats today. Didn't get the pump I hear people talk about during the workout...but towards the end I started to get it going. I took it about 40 minutes pre, did 25 minutes high intensity cardio, then onto the weights. I thought for sure it would have hit me before it did. I also didn't feel the tingly feeling from the BA...I am supposed to, right? I had WAY more focus than usual, though...that was nice!..I felt like every rep was part of a precision machine.

I am off tomorrow (Navy advancement exam at the ass crack of dawn, then a bout with a marriage counselor in the evening) so I won't be at the gym.

Friday is legs...will give it another go then.

So far, though...it's just ok....I will choke it down again.

Oh...ratio was 2 scoops to 20oz water. Any ideas as to what I can mix this with to cut the taste until I can get some version 2?

Comment

Originally posted by DragynFli
          Back from the gym. I was on shoulders and lats today. Didn't get the pump I hear people talk about during the workout...but towards the end I started to get it going. I took it about 40 minutes pre, did 25 minutes high intensity cardio, then onto the weights. I thought for sure it would have hit me before it did. I also didn't feel the tingly feeling from the BA...I am supposed to, right? I had WAY more focus than usual, though...that was nice!..I felt like every rep was part of a precision machine.

I am off tomorrow (Navy advancement exam at the ass crack of dawn, then a bout with a marriage counselor in the evening) so I won't be at the gym.

Friday is legs...will give it another go then.

So far, though...it's just ok....I will choke it down again.

Oh...ratio was 2 scoops to 20oz water. Any ideas as to what I can mix this with to cut the taste until I can get some version 2?
          Not everyone gets the tingles, I do not, just because you don't does not mean it isn't working. Glad to see you got some solid focus, always nice!

Try adding around 32 oz of cold water to it, even let it chill in the fridge if you can. It'll make it taste much better

Looking forward to some more updates man

Comment

32 oz water...chilled....

werd! I'll give it a try, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DragynFli
              32 oz water...chilled....

werd! I'll give it a try, thanks!
              Cool avatar

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Cool avatar
                Thanks!

That's in Guam on a bombing excercise (I used to load 'em). Greatest job in the world right there...IYAOYAS!

Comment

I'm on my 3rd tub of WF. I still don't need more than 2 scoops and I STILL get the tingles. Some more days than others but regardless, WF is the king pre-workout supp for me. The clumping is a pain in the crack towards the end of each tub. HOWEVER on this last one, the color is white. Everyone I got before was yellow/beige like. But this looks and feels like coc. in a red tub!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                    I'm on my 3rd tub of WF. I still don't need more than 2 scoops and I STILL get the tingles. Some more days than others but regardless, WF is the king pre-workout supp for me. The clumping is a pain in the crack towards the end of each tub. HOWEVER on this last one, the color is white. Everyone I got before was yellow/beige like. But this looks and feels like coc. in a red tub!
                    Nice man

Glad to see you get V2 this time, it's straight pimpin'

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                      Nice man

Glad to see you get V2 this time, it's straight pimpin'
                      I was wondering if its V2. I guess it doesnt say anything on the label huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                        I was wondering if its V2. I guess it doesnt say anything on the label huh?
                        V2 has Arginine and Ornithine AAKG instead of Arginine and Ornithine Ethyl Esters

Comment

I must be wierd.. because I rather enjoy the taste of WF. I can chug that sucker down with ease. I admit, it doesn't taste absolutely delicious, but it is definately drinkable to me
                          Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by malky
                            I must be wierd.. because I rather enjoy the taste of WF. I can chug that sucker down with ease. I admit, it doesn't taste absolutely delicious, but it is definately drinkable to me
                            You aren't alone... V1 tastes like iced tea to me. V2 tastes sweeter... and excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              You aren't alone... V1 tastes like iced tea to me. V2 tastes sweeter... and excellent.
                              yeah I quite enjoy it.
                              Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Working...
                              X