ON Whey

Current workout....

Day 1 Chest & Biceps
    Day 2 Legs
    Day 3 Rest
    Day 4 Shoulders & Triceps
    Day 5 Back
    Days 6-7 Rest
    Sometimes I start this on Sunday.....Sometimes on Monday.

I also do cardio (elliptical machine) for 30 mins at med/high intensity 4-5 days per week.......but I'm not strict on which days. It's tough with 3 kids and little league M-F every week. I also work the swing shift........So the most important thing is that I get all this in during the week.

My diet is mainly chicken, tuna, eggs, some beef and pork, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, no-fat yogurt, milk and protein shakes. I keep my calories between 2000-2500 every day. I also try to keep my carb intake pre and post workout.

I got my GB and RA Sat. 5/20. I took 5 GB capsules that afternoon. The RA I started Sun. 5/21 in the morning.

Sunday 5/21.....Woke up at about 8:45am.

I took 3 RA capsules about 9am. I was very hungry when I took them, but my appetite quickly went away. I was expecting this.........everybody else who's log I've read has described this.

I took my GB at 12:15pm for a 1pm chest and biceps workout. It went like this:

Incline press 3x10
    Bench press 3x10
    Decline press 3x10
    Incline flyes 3x10
    BB curl 3x10
    Alt. DB hammer curls 3x10
    EZ bar curls (close grip) 3x10

After my workout I felt really pumped up.....more so than before the GB. (I used creatine mono before.) I didn't get as tired as I usually do, and I recovered between sets faster.

After my workout I had a protein shake and some oatmeal.......

I felt good all day and evening.

Comment

I'll try and get a pic posted today........

Comment

cool, looking forward to it.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

looks good josh, I look forward to seeing your results. Good job so far!

Comment

Here's a couple pics...Still have a looong way to go...But I'm just past halfway to my goal of 175.
            Last edited by josh71; 05-22-2006, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Ok.....today was legs......Worked out from 1-2pm.......Took 5 GB capsules at 12:15, and had 3 RA's at 7:30 am. (I'll have my next dosage of RA at about 3pm.)

Here's how it went......

Squats 4x10 & 1x8
              Deadlifts 4x10
              Lying leg curls 4x10
              Standing DB calf raises 4x15

My legs are killing me right now......I had a protein shake, and a half cup of oatmeal post workout (as I type!).........Time to hit the shower and head to work.

Comment

Today was a milestone of sorts for me........For the first time in just over 5 years........I was under 200lbs.!!! That's right........I weighed 199 this morning. Needless to say, I was stoked!!

Ok, on to the log.........

This normally would have been a rest day from the weights, but I'm headed out of town Friday thru Sunday.....So I decided that this weekend would be my rest days for the week.

Shoulders and triceps day......my favorite's!

Green Bulge 45 minutes before, and Red Acid 30 minutes before.

Seated overhead db press 4x10
                Lateral raise 4x10
                Upright row 3x10
                Front raise 3x10
                Rear laterals 3x10
                Lying tri extensions (overhead)4x10
                Seated overhead extensions 4x10
                Lying tri extensions to chin 4x10

I had lots of energy, and felt really good for todays work. After my workout I drank a protein shake and hit the cardio for 35 minutes.

So far, I've felt zero negative side effects from the GB and RA. Also, last night the RA really seemed to help with my appetite at work.....which was good because I stayed a couple hours late, but only took 3 meals with me......and I tried to space those out more so they would last!

Tomorrow is back day.....not my favorite.....But I still look forward to it.

Josh

Comment

Wednesday.....5/24.......Scale read 198 lbs when I woke up.....

Back day.......GB 45 mins and RA 30 mins before workout......

Deadlifts 4x10
                  Pullups 4x3
                  One arm db rows 4x10
                  Bent over rows 4x10
                  BB shrugs 4x10

Great workout!

I ate a banana and had a protein shake post workout.......

I guess I should say a bit more about my diet...........I really am only eating protein and fat in my 2000-2500 cals per day.......The only carbs I have are post workout, and that's usually a cup of oatmeal. Sometimes I'll also have a no-fat yogurt as well. Every 4-8 days (depending how much energy I have!) I will take in more carbs throughout the day to fill the tank. So far it's been working for me, and I've been feeling pretty good the past few weeks.......plus it seems the fat is shedding off of me quicker.

Just got home from work a little bit ago........I'm tired.

Comment

One more note........I've only done cardio once this week. (Been pretty busy.) But, according to the scale and mirror, I'm still getting it done.

It's tough to keep a regular workout schedule with a family, working swing shift, and all the other interuptions life throws at you. I guess as long as the fat keeps coming off, and I'm looking and feeling better.......I must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by josh71
                      One more note........I've only done cardio once this week. (Been pretty busy.) But, according to the scale and mirror, I'm still getting it done.

It's tough to keep a regular workout schedule with a family, working swing shift, and all the other interuptions life throws at you. I guess as long as the fat keeps coming off, and I'm looking and feeling better.......I must be doing something right.
                      Just don't let the mirror/scale fool you into thinking you don't need the cardio, hehe.

I'm subscribed to this as well, since I'm the official Red Acid Pimp over here
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

I'm back!!!

Ok, I was out of town for a looooong weekend!! I did absolutely ZERO cardio or lifting........except for a few cold ones!! Also, with the exception of one cheat meal (and a few beers)........I stuck to my diet. I really don't think I set myself back any.

My long weekend went from Friday to Monday.

Tuesday: Back on the protein with timed/limited carbs. RA in the morning on an empty stomach (about 4:30am) and then again around 12:30 pm. GB 20 minutes pre-workout (I was kinda limited with time)..........Tuesday was chest/biceps day, same as posted above. I really think the long weekend had a positive effect on my strength. I lifted heavier and recovered way quicker than ever before. I was really impressed to say the least!

Comment

And now for Wednesday..........My diet and RA/GB intake was the same as yesterday.........Today was leg day followed with 30 minutes of cardio. My legs didn't feel like working hard at the beginning of my workout, but after a few sets things started going good. I really worked them hard, and I'll probably feel it tomorrow.

On a side note: I don't get as much sleep when I work the day shift as I do when I work the afternoon shift.........Usually about 5-6 hours on days.......But the Red Acid feels like it has given me a bit more energy/kick when I've taken it this week.

Comment

45 minutes of med. intensity cardio today.........

Comment

Originally posted by josh71
                              45 minutes of med. intensity cardio today.........
                              You are doing great, keep up the hard work
                              MY GREEN MAG LOG
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Working...
                              X