Yay possible stress fracture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay possible stress fracture

yup sucks just got xrays taken yesterday of my wrist i will be hearing back today or monday if thats what it is. so the doc says i should take the next month off. so translating that in my head means this would be a perfect time to bring up my legs.
    im down to 208 but i look bigger than i did at 225. all this training must be working or someone must have slipped me some Cell-Tech

im thinking about this leg workout minus the SLDL cause i just cant do them
    http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=841 ( its that rolling on dubs one) maybe 2x a week with some cardio inbetween. anyone had any sucess with it?
    Last edited by bis; 08-11-2006, 11:31 AM.

Why cant you do SLDL?

Comment

Originally posted by bis
      yup sucks just got xrays taken yesterday of my wrist i will be hearing back today or monday if thats what it is. so the doc says i should take the next month off. so translating that in my head means this would be a perfect time to bring up my legs.
      im down to 208 but i look bigger than i did at 225. all this training must be working or someone must have slipped me some Cell-Tech

im thinking about this leg workout minus the SLDL cause i just cant do them
      http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=841 ( its that rolling on dubs one) maybe 2x a week with some cardio inbetween. anyone had any sucess with it?
      I'm doing the workout and am really liking it, I am on my 3rd week .

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
        Why cant you do SLDL?
        well its not really obvious but my right wrist is injured. and you kinda need your right hand to hold weight. and i want it to heal as fast as possible so i dont want to risk making it worse by adding the pull from holding weight. and wrist wraps are out for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by bis
          well its not really obvious but my right wrist is injured. and you kinda need your right hand to hold weight. and i want it to heal as fast as possible so i dont want to risk making it worse by adding the pull from holding weight. and wrist wraps are out for obvious reasons.
          Do you have access to a hyper extension bench? I would just do those in place of the SLDL and add weights.

Comment

the Gold's i goto in Springfield doesnt but im going to go work out at the Gold's Here in Bloomington today and ill see if they have it.

Comment

Working...
            X