• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Black-Out a Knockout?

BLACK OUT
    LOG
    BY
    HOUSE 72

I will be starting my black-out log today August 1st. I have received one free bottle (30 day supply) from supplement kings.
    A little Info about me first here. Im 26 years old, 6'4 315-320 lbs. I have been lifting for the past 10 years. I got into lifting because of football, I played in highschool and in college. I was excited to try this product because it is a sleep aid and recovery formula. It has Cissus in it, which I currently take now and I love the stuff. I been out of the lifting game for a while, 3 years to be exact, reason being I had two surgeries on my left shoulder. I had My labrum repaired twice and bone spurs removed. I been lifting since last October 2005. My goals are to get back to where I was before my surgeries, 245 lbs 13% bf. I am currently at 315-320 depending on the week I had..
    I have been very busy with work here, am I haven’t had a chance to get on and update my log.. This log is gonna be brief until the weekend, when I can put my daily meals and training regime on here.
    I do apologize once again for the tardiness of my posts. But I will update all my info this weekend.
    The first night I tried Black out, all I can say is WTF, These pills are the nasty smelling pills, I have ever came across. The smell was terrible, I had to wash my hands after I took the pills, that’s how bad they stink.. So be advised of the stench... I take the pills as stated on the side of the bottle, 45 minutes before bed without food. I do consume my pre bed shake 45 minutes after I take the pills though..
    I didn’t notice anything different the first night, second, third, fourth, etc. I have been taking the pills for the last 8 nights, I haven’t noticed anything different, except at the time I took the pills the night before, I am ready for bed at that time the next night.. I.e. If I took the pills last night at 9:00 pm, tonight Im ready for bed by 9:00 pm, its weird, but that is the one thing I have noticed. I will continue to take the pills and post everyday.
    I haven’t been working out as much as I would like, I am nursing a sore right shoulder. I only work-out 3-4 days a week. The days are usually Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat..
    Mondays:I workout Tri’s.
    Wednesdays: I workout Bi’s
    Fridays: I workout legs.
    Saturdays:I workout Tri’s and Bi’s
    I work my shoulders everyday, I do shoulder strengthening exercises as well as stretches. I haven’t been doing any presses, so I haven’t been working my chest our my shoulders at all, except for my shoulder strengthening exercises I do with light weight..
    I will post my diet here as well.. I will update this log hopefully tonight, if not this weekend coming up. I am sorry if this log isn’t up to par, but I will try my best to improve on it and update daily.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

looking forward to the log
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Got some myself, will be watching to see how it goes.

Comment

woo hoo
        SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Comment

any updates?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Maybe he was so excited that he just hasn’t sleep since it arrived?

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                  Maybe he was so excited that he just hasn’t sleep since it arrived?

Comment

I have not started mine yet but it is very tempting. I am finishing up some REM-R3G first then I am starting the Black Out.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      I have not started mine yet but it is very tempting. I am finishing up some REM-R3G first then I am starting the Black Out.

if you need a sleeping agent just let me know.. my pimp hand is ready and willin' to put you down at any given minute...
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                        if you need a sleeping agent just let me know.. my pimp hand is ready and willin' to put you down at any given minute...

Comment

Damn you, john.

You made me LOL at work!

Comment

This log is off to a great start !

Comment

Just you talkin' is enough sleeping agent for me.....BORING!!!

j/k
                              Last edited by ddawg91; 08-19-2006, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X