green bugle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green bugle help

hey guys new to this but im here to ask a few newbie questions, ok first off ive been taking green bugle for almost 2 months and have notice everything i was told i would notice just have one question to if and how much time i should cycle off of using it, and if it is necessary to cycle? also im thinking about taking white blood and also wanted to know if you take white blood every day and also if you have to cycle white blood aswell. thx for your help
    white blood
    green bulge
    O N whey protein

No need to cycle the GB and the WB you would only take on your training days.
    Last edited by bull.dogz; 07-22-2008, 10:22 PM.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i meant wb white blood is that what you meant also thx for the help because usually alot forums r filled with dic's thx again
      white blood
      green bulge
      O N whey protein

Comment

If you can afford to take the WB every day then that would be the recommended way. Otherwise I would just take in on training days. You should cycle off the WB after about 8 weeks of use for 1-4 weeks. Hope that helps.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Here's a link that will help too.

http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/f...splay.php?f=14

Comment

thx much appreciated also why is there nothing there for green bulge?
            white blood
            green bulge
            O N whey protein

Comment

Working...
            X