Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Completed weight training class on Blue ups and Orange Triad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed weight training class on Blue ups and Orange Triad.

Got my papers back today for my weight training class I took this summer. I'm 22 years old and this was my first time going to the gym. At the beginning of the semester I started taking just blue ups pre workout. I started a cycle of Reduction, Golden Finish, Blue Ups, Sesaglow, and Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 roughly five days before classes came to an end. Classes started on June 6th and finished on July 11th. Results of the class are as follows:

Seated Leg Press

June 12th: July 10th:
    Wt: 190 Wt: 390
    Sets: 3 Sets: 3
    Reps: 8 Reps: 8

Back Extensions

June 13th: July 10th:
    Wt: 170 Wt: 250
    Reps: 10 Reps: 12

AB Crunch

June 13th: July 10th:
    Wt: 70 Wt:110
    Reps: 21 Reps: 15

Lateral Raise

June 17th: July 11th:
    Wt: 70 Wt: 90
    Reps: 10 Reps: 10

Mod Lat Pulldown

June 6th: July 10th:
    Wt(plates): 8 Wt: 11
    Reps: 15 Reps: 15

Mod Tricep Pushdown

June 6th: July 11th:
    Wt(plates): 5 Wt: 8
    Reps: 15 RPS: 10

Rotary Calf

June 10th: July 10th:
    Wt: 130 Wt: 390
    Reps: 15 Reps: 15

Dual Axis Incline Press

June 13th: July 11th:
    Wt: 50 Wt: 110
    Sets 3 Sets: 3
    Reps: 10 Reps 8

I did have more exercises to list but for now this will do. For the first time ever in a gym I would say my results are ok, I still go to the rec complex four to five days a week so I can keep the gains going. The blue ups did a good job and I will continue to use them until I finish this stack then I will discontinue use.

why so many supplements if you're new? this seems like a strange workout split to me.
    -Kim

Comment

no need for blue up at your age. sorry to inform you now but you wasted some $ on that.

where did you take the class at? what school

Comment

Originally posted by kimlin85
        why so many supplements if you're new? this seems like a strange workout split to me.
        OT is something I have always taken, Reduction and Sesasglow work as a fat burner combo, blue ups count as a stim, and the Golden Finish works as a nice post workout shake. I do not really see that as to many supplements since they all have a intended purpose. But maybe I'm doing something wrong here?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          no need for blue up at your age. sorry to inform you now but you wasted some $ on that.

where did you take the class at? what school
          Not really even if the Blue Ups do not work as a test booster for me the Stim complex is what I was after. For $20 I'm still payin roughly the same as I would for any stim complex.

Comment

Originally posted by CXTKRS1
            OT is something I have always taken, Reduction and Sesasglow work as a fat burner combo, blue ups count as a stim, and the Golden Finish works as a nice post workout shake. I do not really see that as to many supplements since they all have a intended purpose. But maybe I'm doing something wrong here?
            not sure how your diet has been, but your workout looks pretty weak. TONS of isolation, not sure how you can make much for gains w/that. if you want to get bigger you need to eat bigger (cleanly) and do more compound lifts. all these supplements are a waste of money, especially if you're just starting out.

im not downing CL, i just think you need to have a good grasp on things BEFORE you start adding supplements. then you will be able to tell if you're getting your $$ worth. imo.
            -Kim

Comment

Originally posted by kimlin85
              not sure how your diet has been, but your workout looks pretty weak. TONS of isolation, not sure how you can make much for gains w/that. if you want to get bigger you need to eat bigger (cleanly) and do more compound lifts. all these supplements are a waste of money, especially if you're just starting out.

im not downing CL, i just think you need to have a good grasp on things BEFORE you start adding supplements. then you will be able to tell if you're getting your $$ worth. imo.
              Of course you're going to see isolation, in class we used charts to keep track of what we did. The ones listed above equal to about to one full page of exercises, I have two more full pages I could have listed but chose not to (for obvious reasons). If my goal was to get bigger my stack would not contain thermo fat burners and stims. Simply put my goal is to reduce body fat and increasing strength comes in as a secondary goal.

Comment

Originally posted by CXTKRS1
                Of course you're going to see isolation, in class we used charts to keep track of what we did. The ones listed above equal to about to one full page of exercises, I have two more full pages I could have listed but chose not to (for obvious reasons). If my goal was to get bigger my stack would not contain thermo fat burners and stims. Simply put my goal is to reduce body fat and increasing strength comes in as a secondary goal.
                i dont see how learning this in a class makes it more likely to be isolation. also doing big compound lifts is AWESOME for burning fat, in fact better than doing isolations. the more muscle mass you have the more calories your body burns at rest. strength training is an excellent way to reduce your body fat.
                -Kim

Comment

compound movements > isolation movements by far.

your workouts should focus on/revolve around squats, deadlifts, bench presses, military presses, bent over rows, and cleans/jerks/push presses etc.

your weight training teacher should of defn. taught you this!

Comment

Working...
                  X