• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so new

well im here and im going to start training and pumping up

Awesome!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

where to start

which supplements should i start taking i suffer from depression and i dont eat red meats or pork products

Comment

Are you on medication for your depression? vitamins? I would suggest making sure your diet is in check before starting a supplement. Have you asked your doctor about taking supplements? What are your goals?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

new

yes i take 60mg prozac, 300mg of wellbutrin, 600mg of iron and 10 mg of ritlin that one not every day i want to lose weight get fit ,get muscles, and maybe one day compete. i did just buy amino acids liquid one, and yuky vanilla i did also buy caffine pills. any help you can give me would be awsome !!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh yes im in my 2nd week of the eat clean diet by tosco reno to

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              Are you on medication for your depression? vitamins? I would suggest making sure your diet is in check before starting a supplement. Have you asked your doctor about taking supplements? What are your goals?
              x2

supplementation is worthless unless you're diet and exercize are in check. if you're doing everything correctly, supplements will only enhance.
              -Kim

Comment

Originally posted by living43
                oh yes im in my 2nd week of the eat clean diet by tosco reno to
                That's great! I say continue with the diet and exercising now. You'd be amazed at how much a clean diet will help you. I would just recommend a multivitamin and fish oil for now.

Comment

i would begin focus on increasing your aerobic capicty through cardiovascular exercise -- ie. running swimming jogging etc.

it shows better results (generally) than resistence/weight training in terms of depression alleviation (though both are great)

you should also def. seek a a physicians suggestions prior to using supplements, as an interaction with your anti-depressants could be fatal.

try to meet with a registered dietician to compile an anti-depression/heart healthy diet as well

Comment

thanks

you guys are great thank you for the sound advice i will keep ya posted on how im doing. i did see a dietican and i gained 30 lbs in 2 months i like this eat clean diet cookbook much better i dont fell like im missing anything. thanks again

Comment

Working...
                    X