Trying CL Black Hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying CL Black Hole

I would consider myself a extreem "hard gainer" due mostly to my lack of appetite and high metabolism. Anyhow, I just recieved my bottle of Controlled Labs Black Hole 2 days ago and figure I would see if it helps.

28 years old
    5'7
    127 lbs

Day 1 : I took it 30-40 minutes before breakfast. I didn't really get any "good" or "fuzzy" feeling that others have reported. I prepared a large meal just in preparation for this. I'm not sure if it was the placebo effect or the pills but i consumed the whole meal of 6 med boiled eggs followed by two peanut butter sandwiches. I normally have a problem finishing anything more than 1 sandwich.

Day 2:

I took 3 pills about 45 minutes before lunch. I did not feel any more hungry than normal. However I was able to eat more than I normally would without feeling full or bloated.

Comment

Days 3-7

About the same results. I don't ever feel any more hungry or any better appetite. however when I do eat i seem to eat more before getting full without any bloated feeling.

Comment

Sounds like it's doing it's job!
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Days 8-10

Much of the same. I'm working nights so i've been taking it when i wake up about 30 minutes before I eat. I stillseem to be able to eat a bit more than usual. No side effects at all.

My current weight is 131.
          + 4 pounds

Comment

I just finished up the BH. Over all I would give it a B. In the beginning it seemed to work prett good. Over time it seemed that the effects decreased.
            I was able to eat more than normal mainly int the beginning. My overall weight gain was 6 lbs.

Side effects - No real side effects. (a few times i burped after taking the pills and had a horrible taste in my mouth. other than that nothing bad.

Comment

Working...
            X