glycergrow and some healty questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glycergrow and some healty questions

hi, i'm about to use glycergrow with greenbulge.
    But i have some questions please do not shoot me for dumb questions and my spelling

Oke let's start

1) I'm from belgium so I don't know what a gallon is. But on dutch
    supp shops, they say it's better to drink 4- 7 liters of water. If you take
    something in the middle like 5.5L of water that is alot. I mean 4L
    isn't that healty anymore because you can have the opposite of dehydration.
    Also minerals are not used anymore but just flushed away. Next to the water
    i will drink my whey shake what is about 0.6L of milk each time.

Can milk also be used for glycergrow. That wil make it alot easier to get my 5.5L of fluid
    (so the kind of fluid doens't mather)

2) I like people who put it directly in there mouth i will do that too. But don't you have to
    mix or shake it a little bit so the body ust it better?

3) What about 60min before the gym 1scoop, right before another scoop and 2 scoops after the gym?

4) what is the real minimum of water to use (please use liters)

Thanks alot dear americans

Hello from the USA !!! Great questions

1) You want to find a balance with your water intake and this will vary from person to person. You will naturally be more thirsty with GlycerGROW so you don't need to force it. I love milk, but as far as water I drink around 1 liter per hour.

2) If you scoop it directly into your mouth, no mixing or shaking is necessary. If you mix it in with your gatorade or powerade, then I would mix it / shake it before each sip.

3) I would go 2 scoops before and 1 scoop during / after.. but experiment (don't exceed 3 scoops daily total)

4) Consuming 2 liters of water during your workout should be pretty easy, and as far as the rest of the day just keep a water bottle nearby at all times and the increased water intake will come naturally

Comment

Owkay no more questions for now
      thanks

Comment

Working...
      X