Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Blood Non-Responder/Better way to use WB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Blood Non-Responder/Better way to use WB!

Hey, i have been taking white blood pills for about 3 weeks. I havent felt a thing. I have read about some people opening the pills and putting the powder in water. I have been doing that for the last 3 days and i have had huge pumps. My arms look alot fuller. Doesnt taste great but i dont care about the taste. Its been working great. I wish the CL would market a WB powder,

Jdub

Originally posted by JDub
    Hey, i have been taking white blood pills for about 3 weeks. I havent felt a thing. I have read about some people opening the pills and putting the powder in water. I have been doing that for the last 3 days and i have had huge pumps. My arms look alot fuller. Doesnt taste great but i dont care about the taste. Its been working great. I wish the CL would market a WB powder,

Jdub
    I have mixed the WB powder into my Green MAG drinks. It does not do anything to the great Green MAG taste. I too felt better results pouring out the powder.

Comment

Originally posted by Clickster
      I have mixed the WB powder into my Green MAG drinks. It does not do anything to the great Green MAG taste. I too felt better results pouring out the powder.
      interesting, nice delivery system.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

uh oh, another "project X" that tank the boys will come up with. But we, I repeat, WE will all know that its WB in a powder form.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Did this today, I maybe a convert!

Comment

i too prefer WB powdered with gatorade and powdered GB. No point CL making a powder of WB tho. People could just buy bulk AEE or AAKG.

Comment

Originally posted by Clickster
              I too felt better results pouring out the powder.
              Interesting.... can't think of a solid theory that would explain this.

Comment

Perhaps it’s just the quicker onset that makes things seem more efficient. AFAIK, the caps are exactly the same as others.

There have been a lot of times where I’ve felt compelled to open my WB to ingest them pre workout. It just felt like it was working a lot better… came here and it seems like it’s what all the cool kids are doing now too. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                  Perhaps it’s just the quicker onset that makes things seem more efficient.
                  Nothing that I can think of that would explain the quicker onset.. the capsules dissolve very fast one swallowed with enough water....

Comment

I figured that it should only make a minute difference as the caps do dissolve quickly in water (I’ve tossed the empty caps in water out of boredom). But I still see quicker results when dumping out the powder and drinking it with water, which I thought was strange.

Thought it could be placebo but I don’t know, I get pretty pumped a lot quicker. Started becoming a lot more vascular before even getting to the gym, so I’m not sure it’s placebo. I wouldn’t mind hearing a final verdict on this one. I was just skeptical/curious at first but now I’m totally confused lol

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                      I figured that it should only make a minute difference as the caps do dissolve quickly in water (I’ve tossed the empty caps in water out of boredom)
                      Remeber water is not your stomach, your stomach is acidic I think most capsules dissolves in less than 5mins

Comment

I took that into consideration as well, bro. I was just surprised to see the caps dissolve relatively quickly. I had the expectation that they’d just sit around for a while, but now I know how all caps dissolve. They must dissolve even quicker in the guts eh

Maybe I’m just off my rocker. I don’t think that any WB would be wasted by continuing to cap them or anything, so no harm done. WB is pretty much perfect as is. I’m not taking it pre workout during my log, but I don’t mind waiting a few extra minutes. I just uncap them when I’m pressed for time.

I just wish there was a way to cut the production costs and offer WB for a substantial discount. I was really grateful for sniping that broken cap sale, got a bottle for just $10 beans! hehehe

Comment

If I am going to take White Blood preworkout, pouring the powder out into the Green MAG is the only way I will take it. I just love it, and I am very happy to see that others are liking what I suggested.

Comment

Working...
                          X