Hardestgainer-Beating Genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardestgainer-Beating Genetics

Well im going to tell you a little bit about me. Im 17 years old. I'v been very athletic all my life. I used to play on one of the top soccer teams in the country. And Im now getting back into soccer. When I was 13 I was about 5'2 115lb. My things were around 22' and my calves were at 15'. I was a pretty well fit kid. Then I suffered a heartbreaking injusry that required me to have knee surgery. The surgery went pretty well, but I continued to stay in the hospital because I was diagnosed with Muscle Atrophy. That means my muscles stated wasting away. I became a tiny boy. I fought it and no longer have this disease. I still continue to have knee problems though and get pains whenever I squat. I turned 17 July 5th. In June I had managed to get back up to 135lbs. but then I got strep throat and went all the way back down to 120lbs because of it. But now I plan on getting "buff" I know a lot about supplements and how to use them correctly. Staring next week I will be starting a new HIT workout. it will be a full body workout 3 days a week. I am obviously bulking, and im not going to stop bulking until i gain 50 lbs. Most of this will be muscle because Im going to stick to a clean diet, and will only have a cheat meal once about every two weeks. I did use some supplements to get back to 135lbs, I used Whey and rcreatine. I now have a new stack that I will be using to help further my gains (listed at bottom). And yes, I know I need to stay well hydrated, ill be consuming 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. Im moving to a new school and will only have two classes starting August 7th, and a gym membership to a new gym. So once school starts I will have pretty much all my time to dedicate myself to my training, due to a lack of friends, but I will also be going the competitive soccer team so I fell that might cause me to lose my gains so I might reconsider starting soccer for another year.

Some stats about me:
    Forearms: 9.5'
    Biceps: 11'
    Thigs (upper): 18'
    Calves: 12'

Workout (everything 1 set, 8-10 reps, to muscle failure):
    Leg Curl
    Leg Extention
    Overhead Press
    Pullover
    Benchpress
    Bicep Curl
    Wrist Curl
    Deadlifts
    Trunk Curl (Crunches)

Soon when I start going to the new gym I will start squating again. Im trying to rest my knees for now.

Stack:
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude
    Controlled Labs GylcerGrow
    ON 100% Whey Protein
    Multi

P.S. Monday Im going to re-weigh myself and get my bf% checked. Im also going to try and get some new measurements and some pics for before and after. Also for my stack I was going to take the green MAG pre-workout of 1 scoop with4 scoops of the GylcerGrow after the first day. For the first day I was going to cut it in half.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
      good luck

Hey thanks I appreciate it

Comment

How do my meals look?

8:30 am: 3 egg whites two whole eggs
        10:30 am: protein shake mixed with 1tablespoon of nat pb and 1 bananas
        pre:1 scoop of Green MAG + 3 scoop Gylcer Grow
        1 pm: chicken breast and 1 slice whole grain bread
        3 pm:tuna and 1 slice whole grain bread
        6 pm: steak and baked potatoe

should I eat anything after that?

Comment

Originally posted by hardestgainer
          How do my meals look?

8:30 am: 3 egg whites two whole eggs
          10:30 am: protein shake mixed with 1tablespoon of nat pb and 1 bananas
          pre:1 scoop of Green MAG + 3 scoop Gylcer Grow
          1 pm: chicken breast and 1 slice whole grain bread
          3 pm:tuna and 1 slice whole grain bread
          6 pm: steak and baked potatoe

should I eat anything after that?
          Maybe some fat-free cottage cheese and natty PB before bed or a nighttime protein.

Good luck!

Comment

Detailed and on-point.... VERY, very impressed.

Comment

Thanks for the advice and also thanks for compliment. Im very excited to get started tomorrow!

Comment

well today was pretty much horrible. I think maybe the fact that me and my gf had a big fight last night might have contributed. I didnt get much sleep. Then for my mourning proteing shake I only drank about half of it, and I was forcing it down, but the eggs and bread were fine. Then when I took the Green MAG I almost threw up from it, I dont know why because I tasted the powder and liked it so I dont get it and as for the GylcerGrow.....it was pretty much impossible for me to get it down. I cant chase it down like others can. I gave 110% in my workout though because I was so pissed that the day had been going so horrible. I made up for it with a post-workout protein shake and followed it with a big chicken breast. But i didnt get to eat anything else for awhile. So in the end I tried to turn it aroung and hope it is ok

Comment

We all have bad days, just put it behind you and move on. Good job on stepping it up in the gym.

Comment

thanks. But what should I do about the supps? I guess Ill give it another try.

I am really sore from the workout. This is the sorest iv been for a long time
                    Last edited by hardestgainer; 08-01-2006, 03:04 PM.

Comment

The soreness is normal for the first 2 weeks or so... how much water are you mixing the Green MAG with ?

Comment

well first I used 4oz, didnt really like it, so I added a little more and it still was bad, then I added some more and by then I was sick of it and it tasted horrible. Plus some of it was just wouldnt mix, no matter how much I tried. It was very frustrating

Comment

well first I used 4oz, didnt really like it, so I added a little more and it still was bad, then I added some more and by then I was sick of it and it tasted horrible. Plus some of it was just wouldnt mix, no matter how much I tried. It was very frustrating
                          For the GG try either the chase method or eating it mixed with yogurt. For the Green MAG that is interesting, maybe try some type of kool-aid or Crystal Light to change the flavoring.

Comment

well first I used 4oz
                            Ok try more like 32oz... maybe more. It should taste VERY, VERY pleasant and it will dissolve almost instantly.

Comment

ok ill take both of your guys advice, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X