I hate changing around my schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate changing around my schedule

i just got out of a bitch session with my managers so im going to have to cut back on my training cause they want me here at 7 which means i have to leave my house at like 545 so i gotta wake up at 430. i guess im going to have to change to some sort of split that will get me out of the gym by like 7:30-800 at the latest so i can go home and sleep.

im thinking
    monday - off
    tuesday-CGBP or JM presses,tri extension,curls
    wends- Rows,pulldowns, pull ups
    thurs- Military press, shrugs
    fri- Deads,leg extensions,leg curls
    sat-Bench,lock outs, dips
    sun-off

or something like that

My only concern is there are less then 2 days rest between shoulders and chest. What about this:

Mon - Off
    Tues - Chest
    Wed - Back
    Thurs - Legs
    Fri - Arms or Shoulders
    Sat - Shoulders or Arms

I am just thinking about the stress on the shoulders with less then 2 days rest between tris/shoulders/chest. Just trying to prevent injury.
    Last edited by ddawg91; 07-28-2006, 01:13 AM.

Comment

that does make more sense but i might go with something like this
      Mon - Off
      Tues - Chest
      Wed - Back
      Thurs - Arms or Shoulders
      Fri - Legs
      Sat - Shoulders or Arms

or maybe move legs to Sat because of the possibility of not being able to walk and all. Also im thinking ill swap deadlifts for rack pulls every 2-3 weeks and add some squats every 4th workout or something i would hate to stop doing squats for more than a month.

So tell me if this isnt fucked up. i usually have my meals at 7:00,10:30-11:00, and 3:00. inbetween the moment i get to work i drink alittle more than a gallon of water(i cut down cause you guys said to). Now i dont leave for lunch and i spend about 10-15min eating at those times (15min if im struggling bad). now i have been removed from certain projects from work and given bad evaluations on my performance because of having to take these breaks. Some of these projects involve me sitting in the server room(why i dont know because i can complete all the tasks at my workstation) and the server room is a no food or drink allowed. so i have to walk out once an hr to either drink some water or eat. again i was removed from those projects. Then the kicker was i work from 8-4 they sent me an email at 3:55 asking me to be in for work @ 7:00am the next morning. I had already shut down my workstation @3:50 i start getting my gear together to leave. So i get in the next morning at 8 i was running late Did heavy deadlifts the night before (i managed to get 315x5 i was pretty happy i havent done that in a while 405 is next) followed by leg ext. SLDL, and finally Hacks. so i get here at 8 i finish eating while my computer is booting up outlook opens i see i was late for a meeting they emailed me about at 3:55 the day before i shut down my pc and have to walk halfway across the campus which is a 10min walk (15 after leg day 3flights of stairs down and 3 flights up in another building) then i get there at 8:30 they say they dont need me.Then My company gets a complaint from the client saying that i am never there when they need me and i take to many breaks fucking haters

Comment

Workout looks good. THat is pretty messed up, I am fortunate that my boss understands my eating and drinking so he doesn't bug me.

Comment

Mon - Off
          Tues - Chest
          Dumbell inclines, Wide grip benchpress, Lockouts, weighted dips
          Wed - Back
          Yates rows,Shrugs, pull downs, pull ups,
          Thurs - Shoulders
          Pushpress/Military press, seated dumbells, maybe some cable work to bring in the rear delts
          Fri - Legs
          Deadlifts(sumo,conventional, or rackpulls), leg extensions, SLDL, Hacks, Squats (need to force these things to grow)
          Sat - Arms
          Jm Presses/CGBP, Tricept extentions,Straight bar curls,hammer curls,reverse curls, weighted dips
          Sun - Off

Comment

Working...
          X