keto needed to get shredded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keto needed to get shredded?

I have absolutely no reason to go on keto, but I have a goal. at some point I want "prepare" myself like i would for a competition to see exactly where i stand. theres no rhyme or reason for this, ive just always wanted to try it to see if i can do it.

i have pictures on my green mag log on my sig. would keto do me any good, or would i just need to water deplete than carb load? or would i need to drop my BF even farther before i could consider that? ive never seen what bodybuilders look like right before a comp, so i have no idea what to base it off of.

I wouldn't recommend it in your scenario

Comment

you should purchase scivations cut diet book game over

I think sometime in my life I want to follow the 16 week pre contest diet/trianing/supplementation schedule they have laid out with rediculous detail

heh

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

I think sometime in my life I want to follow the 16 week pre contest diet/trianing/supplementation schedule they have laid out with rediculous detail

heh
        Same

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

heh
          ^^^^ good read.
          The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
          If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

i was thinking of purchasing it myself lol

Comment

Working...
            X