Orange TRIad
    Purple Wraath (Grape)
    White Flood (Lemonade)
    GreenMAGnitude (Lemonade)
    GlycerGrow
    Golden Finish

Other Supplements:
    ON 100% Casein Protein Powder
    ON 100% Whey Protein Powder (Sampler is shown so I can try them out and decide which tub to get 1st)
    Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure Protein Powder (Will be replaced by ON 100% Whey once empty)
    GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil
    Barlean's Highest Lignan's Flax Seed Oil
    My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Did you win the lottery? Wow!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

damn, and i thought i just spent a ton at bb.com.
      - Josh

REDuction
      Green Bulge
      Green MAG

ON Whey
      GNC Mega Men Sport
      B-Complex
      Fish Oil
      Glucosamine / Chondroitin

Comment

Great stack!

what is that thing on the left hand corner -- a pill organizer or something? looks intense in itself.

Comment

HOLY FING GODLY!!!!!

Wow nice stack.
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            Great stack!

what is that thing on the left hand corner -- a pill organizer or something? looks intense in itself.
            I went thru 3 other pill holders until I found that lol.
            Got it at my local CVS!

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gatewa...?prodid=407202

It helps alot considering I take a bunch of pills a day and I don't want to forget 1 or take 1 too many lol.
            It has 4 mini compartments.
            And each day container can be removed seperately!
            It holds enough pills for the day and I can just carry 1 day compartment on the move.

This is what the Container looks like when opened.

Black Tablets = PM REDuction
            REd tablets = AM REDuction
            Orange Tablets = Orange TRiad
            Big Softgel = GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil
            This is what I take so far:
            • 2 AM REDuction Pills when I wake up
              2 Orange Triad with Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
              2 PM REDuction Pills with Pre-bed shake
              1 GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil with Pre-bed Shake
            Last edited by Kilim; 06-24-2008, 05:59 PM.
            My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              Did you win the lottery? Wow!
              No lol.
              I 1st got the Nature's best Zero Carb Protein Powder and prolab Creatine Mono and was using that for a month.
              Then I got ON 100% Casein a week later.
              Then I got Purple Wraath & White Flood a week later.
              Then I got GreenMag a week later.
              Then I just got REDuction and Orange Triad and GlycerGrow a week later.
              Then I got Golden Finish, a new 2lb tub of ON 100% Casein Cookies & Cream, ON 100% Whey sampler just today.

This is my stack I will be keeping and resupplying for a while (minus the Isopure Zero Carb which will be replaced by a tub of ON 100% Whey)
              Last edited by Kilim; 06-24-2008, 05:48 PM.
              My BodySpace

Comment

That's my dream stack.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

That's my dream stack.
                  I just used my CC to buy 'em from BodyBuilding.com (except for the Fish Oil, still looking for a better High QUality/High EPA/DHA Fish Oil that are enteric coated)

I am about to take my LPN Licensing Exam in a week or 2 then I am planning to work at the VA Hospital in the Bronx with-in a month (hopefully).
                  If all goes to plan, I will be able to pay all my CC bills and still make $$$

I will then make my wife join my gym and she will then have no excuse for not working out lol.

PS:
                  Only other CL Product that I am actually eyeing on now is the Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2 ... who am I kidding ... I want 'em ALL!!!
                  Last edited by Kilim; 06-24-2008, 06:06 PM.
                  My BodySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Kilim
                    I just used my CC to buy 'em from BodyBuilding.com (except for the Fish Oil, still looking for a better High QUality/High EPA/DHA Fish Oil that are enteric coated)

I am about to take my LPN Licensing Exam in a week or 2 then I am planning to work at the VA Hospital in the Bronx with-in a month (hopefully).
                    If all goes to plan, I will be able to pay all my CC bills and still make $$$

I will then make my wife join my gym and she will then have no excuse for not working out lol.

PS:
                    Only other CL Product that I am actually eyeing on now is the Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2 ... who am I kidding ... I want 'em ALL!!!

O oh! You used "make" and "wife" in the same sentence. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

O oh! You used "make" and "wife" in the same sentence. I feel sorry for you.
                      Well.
                      She keeps bitchin about how in bad shape she is now and want to get in better shape.
                      I tell her all she needs is a few minutes to gather knowledge then get herself some dedication and motivation.
                      I even tell her I am willing to help her out in ANYTHING: Gathering Knowledge, programs, routines, etc.

She just don't do nothing
                      Just calls me cocky and stuff (I am Marine after all

me, when I want soemthing, I grab the bull by the horns and get it!
                      I don't mope around and wish soemthing will happen, I make it happen
                      (Ya, I know I got lazy for 7 years but I am BACK in Black baby! )
                      NOTHING is Impossible when you have the right motivation, dedication and knowledge!

In all seriousness, I just want to make her happy
                      She just doesn't realize the right way of doing things yet ... in time she will understand

My Jedi mind trick has lost its efficiency
                      Last edited by Kilim; 06-24-2008, 06:29 PM.
                      My BodySpace

Comment

Haha nice stack Kilim.

Take it easy, no need to add Yellow nEuphoria yet . Not until REDuction is done either.

Also remember you don't need WF all the time Cycle that sucker with GG.

I suggest to stick to GG for a while since you are getting a good dose of STIMs from REDuction.
                        CONTROLLED LABS
                        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy
                          Haha nice stack Kilim.

Take it easy, no need to add Yellow nEuphoria yet . Not until REDuction is done either.

Also remember you don't need WF all the time Cycle that sucker with GG.

I suggest to stick to GG for a while since you are getting a good dose of STIMs from REDuction.
                          I just LOVE CL!

But ya, I am going to do what you suggested starting tomorrow on the WF.
                          I think I either had too many stims or I didn't eat enough on monday why I got dizzy on my last squat set.

Tomorrow my plan is:
                          2 scoops GG chased with 1 scoop GM in 10oz water 30mins pre-workout.
                          2 scoops PW in 1 liter water n start sipping 15minutes pre-workout.
                          1 scoop GG Intra-workout (Possibly right before my 2nd exercise.)
                          NO WF at all!

I drink enough water through-out the day I think.
                          Strive for a miminum of 1-1.5gallons a day.
                          Drank at least 3 liters while lifting last monday, just while lifting and drank a few more liters before and after lol.

PS:
                          Is it just me or GG is like eating styrofoam or mini tasteless puffed rice lol.
                          Good thing the scoops are small.

PPS:
                          I can't wait to actually start being a Man-Nurse!
                          Gaylord Focker has nothing on me!
                          Last edited by Kilim; 06-24-2008, 07:29 PM.
                          My BodySpace

Comment

damn thats a nice stack..nearly speechless

Comment

great brands and nice pill holder, the organization is amazing
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole