Black Hole, hold your breath please!!!/question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hole, hold your breath please!!!/question

Well I hope I don't burb while gettin my mac on after taking black hole. I took it today for the first time and when I smelled the bottle I was like, "peeeuuuu", it smelled like a bad batch of weed, no big deal though its not like I have to eat it. However after taking it I burped a couple of times and needless to say the breath stank. thoughts and commments on this.

Also, I experience absolutley nothing on my first dose, ok I think I was able to eat more oats than usuall and I wasn't really full however my apetite didn't really go up and no euphoric feeling either (really looking forward to that). So about how long before I starte having some serious munchies and have the ability to put a buffet out of bussiness?
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

Haha yea when I opened the bottle yesterday and smelled it I was like damn this stuff does resemble the smell of weed

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
      Well I hope I don't burb while gettin my mac on after taking black hole. I took it today for the first time and when I smelled the bottle I was like, "peeeuuuu", it smelled like a bad batch of weed, no big deal though its not like I have to eat it. However after taking it I burped a couple of times and needless to say the breath stank. thoughts and commments on this.

Also, I experience absolutley nothing on my first dose, ok I think I was able to eat more oats than usuall and I wasn't really full however my apetite didn't really go up and no euphoric feeling either (really looking forward to that). So about how long before I starte having some serious munchies and have the ability to put a buffet out of bussiness?
      yeah, it really does smell like that

I noticed appetite increases after the first 3 days or so, it slowly built up. not everyone gets the euphoric feeling.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i will state for the record, out of the two days ive taken it, ive only had a slight euphoric feeling. nothing major.

also, its not so much the BH makes you more hungry, it more or less allows you to eat more.

example i can give is - RA destroys my appetite, like all day. cardio and training destroys it too. after i take black hole, I STILL HAVE FORCE myself to eat. the great thing (thus far) is once i begin eating i dont feel like im forcing myself to eat, and i dont feel sick.

it doesnt seem like a big deal, butit really is when YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO EAT, but cant.

Thanks Controlled Labs!

(shameless plug over)

Comment

For me it is like Jaymdubbs says, it isn't that it makes me super hungry, but more that it allows me to ingest more calories without getting the stuffed feeling or without having to force the food down.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Wish I would have had mine wiht me today, just no motivation to eat. Did mange to get everythign down though, now I am trying to catch up on my water.

Comment

i didn tnotice it smelling like anything weird.. idk, i just open it take 3 pills, swallow them, and go on with myself..

also, ifg u drink alot more water at consumption,y our breath will prolly be fine.. i never notice this either.. but when i do from other supps, its usually lack of hydration..`

Comment

Breath is fine here... also breath is fine with WRAATH too.. I have a tongue scraper and Listerine.

EDIT: My capsules definately smell "herbal" but not like Mary J
                Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-26-2006, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  Breath is fine here... also breath is fine with WRAATH too.. I have a tongue scraper and Listerine.

EDIT: My capsules definately smell "herbal" but not like Mary J
                  aka: Tank's little tank
                  -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                  -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                    aka: Tank's little tank
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots