Timing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing?

Well my ordered just arrived and im ridiculously pumped to give it a go, it was the combo of WF, PW and GM. I just took my pre WF and GM so ill be going to the gym soon, should I follow it up with a intra/post PW.

I currently use WF, PW and GM also.

This is what I do.
    • 1 1/2 scoop WF + 1 scoop GM in 10-14oz (I tend to use 10oz lately) water and chug 30-45mins before weightlifting.
    • 1 scoop PW in 10-14oz (I tend to use 10oz lately) water and start sipping on the way to the gym or 15minutes right before a workout.
    • I then do a 10min warmup while sipping on the PW mix and finish it right after the 10mins.
    • Refill my water bottle with plain cold water and start my lifting warmup and sets.

Note:
    I also use around 1/2 to 1 scoop PW when I do any Cardio in the morning.

I was using BSN No-Xplode + PW last month and then I had to cycle off for 2 weeks to start using the CL STack I am using that I started this week.

I am impressed!
    I just started working out again on May 12, 2008 after a 7 year hiatus.
    I then redesigned my 12 week program and started it this week.
    My lifting this week has increased by a minimum of 20%!!!
    I don't even feel tired after I finish my workout, I just feel good!

Whats funny, I was actually laughing at myself for feeling so good and doing so well when I was doing my workout yesterday!
    Last edited by Kilim; 06-14-2008, 05:56 PM.
    My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

Post workout theres a product called Golden FINISH which will has your carbs, aminos and protein all in one. It beats making a sandwhich and drinking protein I guess!

Intra PW is a great idea though. excellent for endurance throughout your workout.

Comment

Working...
      X