PDA

View Full Version : GlycerGrow container lid...

CrAzY_ChRiS
07-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi, well after I came upstairs from my basment from working out I was holding a bunch of empty waterbottles from what I was drinking inbetween my sets, and was holding the GlycerGrow by the lid and while I was walking it just fell off and the powder spilled all over the place!!! It was fully screwed on. Now I lost a huge amout of GlycerGrow and it has dirt and hair in it :vomit: :(. I posted this because IT SHOULD HAVE A STRONGER LID:now:!!

/endrant :cry:

stonecoldtruth
07-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Hi, well after I came upstairs from my basment from working out I was holding a bunch of empty waterbottles from what I was drinking inbetween my sets, and was holding the GlycerGrow by the lid and while I was walking it just fell off and the powder spilled all over the place!!! It was fully screwed on. Now I lost a huge amout of GlycerGrow and it has dirt and hair in it :vomit: :(. I posted this because IT SHOULD HAVE A STRONGER LID:now:!!

/endrant :cry:

I'm guessing you have the old school white lid? If so all current/future batches are used with a screw-on black lid that is MUCH stronger.

I'd drop tank a note to see if he can do anything for ya.

SCT

Seroph4x
07-24-2006, 07:54 PM
im sure tanks nice enough to send you another bottle with a stronger lid - for free.

browndustin
07-25-2006, 01:00 AM
lol

That sucks, man. My little bro warned me about the crazy lids and I noticed that he had a lid from the old lots. Mine's totally secure.

I'm sure you can salvage it though, right?

Controlled Labs
07-25-2006, 08:15 AM
chris send me an e-mail so we can see what we can do. the old batches with the white lids are not as secure if lifted from the top. all of our powders now (purple wraath, green magnitude and glycergrow) all use the same bottle/lid combo from sho-me container company, which are excellent.

CrAzY_ChRiS
07-25-2006, 11:49 AM
WOW!! Tank is a really nice person hes sending me a fresh new GlycerGrow with improved lid, with no charge. THIS IS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! He replied to my email in a matter of seconds!:hair: Controlled Labs STAND BEHIND THIER CUSTOMERS!!! Great products, great customer service!:clap:

:cl:

stonecoldtruth
07-25-2006, 11:51 AM
WOW!! Tank is a really nice person hes sending me a fresh new GlycerGrow with improved lid, with no charge. THIS IS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! He replied to my email in a matter of seconds!:hair: Controlled Labs STAND BEHIND THIER CUSTOMERS!!! Great products, great customer service!:clap:

Thanks for the response letting us know it got taken care of. Here at CL we strive ourselves on customer service, because after all you are the reason we are here.

SCT

jiritt0
07-25-2006, 11:57 AM
WOW!! Tank is a really nice person

it's all a facade... he's really planning an individual terroristic scheme for global domination in his dimy lit basement which reeks of moldy cheese right now.

:flash:

PS; download dj green latern - shade 45 - bin laden - feat mos def, immortal, and technique
interesting lyrics totally o/t haha

Controlled Labs
07-25-2006, 11:59 AM

my pleasure, we strive for 100% satisfaction. :)

browndustin
07-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Tanks courtesy and professionalism never cease to amaze me.

Whenever needed, hes always on the ball. And I know this is the reason why we continue to do business with Controlled Labs. I actually just PMed him about a very mild concern, but he was all over it like a fat kid on cake. Or like CL junkies and Green MAG!! :hair:

Great to know that you can enjoy your Glycergrow again.

Mr. Aries
07-25-2006, 02:50 PM
He replied to my email in a matter of seconds!:hair:

with tank, it's always a "MATTER OF SECONDS", as described by his wife :D

CROWLER
07-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Chris,

DO NOT send that container back keep it. That thing will be worth a 1000 bucks on Ebay. Just think years from now you can show people hey you know that HUGE mega million conglomerate Controlled labs check out what I have. DAMN man you will be the HIT of the neighborhood.

CROWLER

Controlled Labs
07-25-2006, 03:50 PM
Chris,

DO NOT send that container back keep it. That thing will be worth a 1000 bucks on Ebay. Just think years from now you can show people hey you know that HUGE mega million conglomerate Controlled labs check out what I have. DAMN man you will be the HIT of the neighborhood.

CROWLER
do I hear, collectors item ? ;)

Former_Fatkid
07-25-2006, 05:14 PM
sweet, i noticed this too, but haven't really lost much from the times it pops off in my gym bag, tank any chance on just getting a new lid shipped?

Controlled Labs
07-25-2006, 06:51 PM
sweet, i noticed this too, but haven't really lost much from the times it pops off in my gym bag, tank any chance on just getting a new lid shipped?
it wouldnt fit that bottle. if you have an empty green mag or purple wraath bottle you could transfer it.

stonecoldtruth
07-25-2006, 07:01 PM
it wouldnt fit that bottle. if you have an empty green mag or purple wraath bottle you could transfer it.

If someone had an empty Green Mag bottle already I'd be worried about their daily creatine intake..

*gaze*

SCT

Controlled Labs
07-25-2006, 10:05 PM
If someone had an empty Green Mag bottle already I'd be worried about their daily creatine intake..

*gaze*

SCT
haha good point its been out like 30-40 dyas so far. maybe some people share their creatine :)

stonecoldtruth
07-25-2006, 10:49 PM
haha good point its been out like 30-40 dyas so far. maybe some people share their creatine :)

Or they snack on it....

jiritt0
07-26-2006, 08:13 AM

*gaze*

SCT

if used pre and post workout it would prolly be empty..

strester
07-26-2006, 08:42 AM
all of my green mag and purple wraath bottle lids have broken off ... thanks in advance

:D

Controlled Labs
07-26-2006, 10:14 AM
all of my green mag and purple wraath bottle lids have broken off ... thanks in advance

:D
good try :D

Mr. Aries
07-26-2006, 01:04 PM
sometimes tank's lid falls off... we keep replacing it but it keeps being defective :D

Former_Fatkid
07-26-2006, 04:54 PM
hmmmm, sheety, King stop send me crappy tubs!!!!!

K, i'll try and figure something out.