X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Day Ship Guarantee !!!!

TWO DAY SHIP GUARANTEE !!!!!

EDIT just wanted people to realize this means it will LEAVE our place at the LONGEST in 2 business days. NOT that it will arrive at your place in 2 days of you placing your order

Yep that is right we GUARANTEE ALL orders ship within 2 business days OR we give you $25 worth of FREE supplements of YOUR choice.

Also ALL Orders except sample requests go via UPS and we email you the tracking number when your order ships. Of course if you are using a PO box or APO box or are in Canada those will still ship via USPS.

Come on now challenge me guys, In the past week, and just about every week, I have worked 26 hours straight, have gone without sleep for 2 days, a typical day is 16 - 18 hours getting orders out so I am BETTING you can NOT order enough stuff to make me pay out this gurantee.

I think this gurantee goes nicely with our 7-Day NO questions asked 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee! This is where you try a product for a full week and if for ANY reason you don't like it you just email us, send it back and get a 100% refund including what you paid for shipping.

CROWLER
    www.AnabolicInnovations.com
    Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Crowler, PM ME if you would be interesting in sending me 10lb of whey isolate, chaos, and excell to review at various forums for you

Comment

hahaha, get in line i'm next

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

sweet stuff crowler!
        but have you ever thought of hiring another employee? this cant be good for your health dude!! take care!

Comment

i'd help the brotha out myself if I were in florida with him.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

again crowler pleases the crowd. The man he is!!!!!!!
            SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Make a lowcarb cookie and i will be all over it

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                Make a lowcarb cookie and i will be all over it
                His cookie mix IS low carb bro, I used them all the time on a keto diet and never once got knocked out of ketosis.
                Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                  His cookie mix IS low carb bro, I used them all the time on a keto diet and never once got knocked out of ketosis.
                  Hmm how big is a cookie

Comment

Dewd.... 7 day money back guarantee?

I think if I put my heart and mind into it, I could exhaust a fat sac of protein or excell in that time. Then send back the scraps and get my moula back!!! mwahahaha

Comment

You could I suppose...But of course you wouldn't because of your values and high moral standards!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawkk
                        You could I suppose...But of course you wouldn't because of your values and high moral standards!

thankfully, i have none of the two mentioned jk
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          thankfully, i have none of the two mentioned jk

We all know!

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                            Hmm how big is a cookie
                            I think about 1.5 oz or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawkk
                              TWO DAY SHIP GUARANTEE !!!!!

EDIT just wanted people to realize this means it will LEAVE our place at the LONGEST in 2 business days. NOT that it will arrive at your place in 2 days of you placing your order

Yep that is right we GUARANTEE ALL orders ship within 2 business days OR we give you $25 worth of FREE supplements of YOUR choice.

Also ALL Orders except sample requests go via UPS and we email you the tracking number when your order ships. Of course if you are using a PO box or APO box or are in Canada those will still ship via USPS.

Come on now challenge me guys, In the past week, and just about every week, I have worked 26 hours straight, have gone without sleep for 2 days, a typical day is 16 - 18 hours getting orders out so I am BETTING you can NOT order enough stuff to make me pay out this gurantee.

I think this gurantee goes nicely with our 7-Day NO questions asked 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee! This is where you try a product for a full week and if for ANY reason you don't like it you just email us, send it back and get a 100% refund including what you paid for shipping.

CROWLER
                              WOW!!!

That is a great deal. Too bad I missed out on it by a couple of weeks.

Let me see, ordered products on 07/10/06 and still have not received them

Comment

Working...
                              X